Cleveland vs HJ Next Week

the last time i checked we still have to worry about splendora before we get to hj...so talk about that game until saturday....

I like the way you think.  I am confident that Cleveland will prevail on Friday, but I would prefer for the players and the fans focus to remain on the game infront on them.  Just beat who lines up infront of you and the rest will take care of itself.  Like I said just stay healthy.

Commander, you are retarded! HJ ain't about $#!%!  You can say all you want about how HJ is better and how things will be different but the bottom line is Cleveland is a better team then they were the first time we played.  The only thing you guys will be rolling is the orange ball so you better get the gym floor shined and the basketballs aired up because after next week thats the only game HJ will be preparing for.  Holla atch yo Boy!!!!!!!!!!

clevelands defense is just too much

seen em twice....and its just amazing how well they play as a team. hj will be lucky to score twice as cleveland rolls

yeah as hj "rolls" on to the 2nd round of playoffs...and how cleveland "rolls"on out of playoffs

dang you are dumb commander what teams have you watched played hj wouldnt beat clevelands jv

seen em twice....and its just amazing how well they play as a team. hj will be lucky to score twice as cleveland rolls

yeah as hj "rolls" on to the 2nd round of playoffs...and how cleveland "rolls"on out of playoffs

ummmm.....no

cleveland is just too good....if im not mistaken they didnt allow a point until district. so i will sit back and watch as cleveland rolls on and hj rolls right into the off season.

ummmm.....no

cleveland is just too good....if im not mistaken they didnt allow a point until district. so i will sit back and watch as cleveland rolls on and hj rolls right into the off season.

doesnt b-ball start soon @ hj

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder