Who Will Get Dayton In The First Round? L Train Or Livingston?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Who Will Get Dayton In The First Round?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Get Dayton In The First Round?

• Lumberton
    • Livingston

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

)Lol, you know, the funny things is that most of you say it's us Lumberton fans who ae obnoxious. Of couse I imagine that is fueled mostly by you Dayton Burro fans. Tick tock tick tock my glutious maximus........ (Hey I think i'll add that as my signature  ;))

HEY RUDDER OLD TIMER, NOT SAYING YALL AREN'T PHYSICAL, JUST SAYING YALL DON'T HAVE THE SPEED OR HANDS TO MATCH UP WITH THE BRONCOS. WOULD BE A VERY LONG NIGHT FOR YALL. KEEP TALKING. WE LOVE IT. THE BRONCOS AVERAGE 46.2 POINTS IN DISTRICT ALONE. 41.6 POINTS ON THE SEASON. WHAT DO YALL AVERAGE? ASK KING IF THEY WERE WORE OUT. YEAH, TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. THE CLOCK IS RUNNING ;D ;D ;D

Let's hope if they do meet again Dayton will win and we want have to listen to Dayton fans whine for another year, on second thought that might be fun ( go raiders )

noone's whining here phoenix, just fact 8)

Doesn't matter...and who cares.  For Dayton fans it will be nice for there to actually be some fans on the other side of the field (there were more Dayton fans than CE King fans for their "home" game).  Dayton got beat by Lumberton and destroyed Livingston in the playoffs...that was last year so we'll see.  Personally, I like to play Lumberton in the first round in the proverbial "strength vs. speed matchup."  Either way, fans from 20-4a will bring it and that is something to look forward to.

)Lol, you know, the funny things is that most of you say it's us Lumberton fans who ae obnoxious. Of couse I imagine that is fueled mostly by you Dayton Burro fans. Tick tock tick tock my glutious maximus........ (Hey I think i'll add that as my signature  ;))

HEY RUDDER OLD TIMER, NOT SAYING YALL AREN'T PHYSICAL, JUST SAYING YALL DON'T HAVE THE SPEED OR HANDS TO MATCH UP WITH THE BRONCOS. WOULD BE A VERY LONG NIGHT FOR YALL. KEEP TALKING. WE LOVE IT. THE BRONCOS AVERAGE 46.2 POINTS IN DISTRICT ALONE. 41.6 POINTS ON THE SEASON. WHAT DO YALL AVERAGE? ASK KING IF THEY WERE WORE OUT. YEAH, TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. THE CLOCK IS RUNNING ;D ;D ;D

Let's hope if they do meet again Dayton will win and we want have to listen to Dayton fans whine for another year, on second thought that might be fun ( go raiders )

noone's whining here phoenix, just fact 8)

please, ya'll have whinned since we beat you last year.

I for one do not doubt the Lumberton players and coaches.  I know they aren't intimidated by Dayton.  Yes they beat us last year on a gutsy 2point play.  I know they will play hard.  I just want this game to happen b/c I think it will be a great matchup.  Though I despise some Lumberton posters, I do believe you have some of the best fans.  Its all in good fun ;) 

I for one do not doubt the Lumberton players and coaches.  I know they aren't intimidated by Dayton.  Yes they beat us last year on a gutsy 2point play.  I know they will play hard.  I just want this game to happen b/c I think it will be a great matchup.  Though I despise some Lumberton posters, I do believe you have some of the best fans.  Its all in good fun ;) 

Yes, it's all in good fun.

And I completely understand about certain posters...

Hey 7Mary3 what is todays date? I believe it is 11/3/08 and as far as I can remember the State Championship games have not been played yet so NO ONE has a ring yet for 2008!!!

This is not to say Lumberton is going to state I am just saying EVERY team in the playoffs has a chance until they get beat!! So shut up with the stupd remarks!!

Hey 7Mary3 what is todays date? I believe it is 11/3/08 and as far as I can remember the State Championship games have not been played yet so NO ONE has a ring yet for 2008!!!

This is not to say Lumberton is going to state I am just saying EVERY team in the playoffs has a chance until they get beat!! So shut up with the stupd remaks!!

What's a "remak"?  I couldn't hold a candle to all of L-iminated's "remaks"!  8)

Dayton does not care who they will play in round 1.They just play their game the same way-wide open& outscore the opponent.Does anybody know if Dayton has punted more than 4 times all year? Offensive stats 3,393 w/45 tds not counting return kicks/punts- A defense that in last 4 games avg .{1 td.1Field goal}10 points.Whoever bring your 100% AAA Game as size-speed galore you will see BELEIVE.This team is better than last years Broncos as many as 6 differant players can break it at anytime.

I do have to say this  I cant stand Lumberton  (but i still love yall)just because they like to talk good trash talk

Now picture last year we all said it was time  for the L train to be derailed because they were playing big bad lamarque and they put a stop to them. yall talk about dayton like they are ranked #1 in the state  I love the Dayton Program but if some odd reason ned beats lum which i really doubt anyways dayton will have a fight on there hands

Lumberton will face Dayton in round 1.

lumberton will get there butt handed to them on a diamond platter 48 7

Maybe not quite that bad but Lumberton will have a chance in a grind it out close game.  If it becomes a shootout, they won't stay up and it could get ugly.  Of course, I've been wrong before.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83