Who Will Get Dayton In The First Round? L Train Or Livingston?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Who Will Get Dayton In The First Round?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Get Dayton In The First Round?

• Lumberton
    • Livingston

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought here on the Nederland/Lumberton game. Do you think there is any chance that Nederland may only play their starters the first half and then rest them in the second half so they stay fresh for the playoff run? And is there any chance that Lumberton plays this game with their starters the whole game to try to win to "avoid" Dayton in the 1st round? Basically what I'm saying is do you think this game is more important to Lumberton than it is to Nederland? I think if Nederland plays Bellows, Cardenas, Grogan etc. the whole game then they win, if not then Lumberton takes it.

Guest Brubaker

I can't see Neumann resting anyone in this game.  He may not run as many both ways which will mean less/no Huber,Smith, Cardenas on defense... but he may just play it straight up.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I'm sure both teams will play all of their starters minus Beard (maybe) from Lumberton. Both teams want to win this game although I do think it's more important to Lumberton at this point.

)Lol, you know, the funny things is that most of you say it's us Lumberton fans who ae obnoxious. Of couse I imagine that is fueled mostly by you Dayton Burro fans. Tick tock tick tock my glutious maximus........ (Hey I think i'll add that as my signature  ;))

HEY RUDDER OLD TIMER, NOT SAYING YALL AREN'T PHYSICAL, JUST SAYING YALL DON'T HAVE THE SPEED OR HANDS TO MATCH UP WITH THE BRONCOS. WOULD BE A VERY LONG NIGHT FOR YALL. KEEP TALKING. WE LOVE IT. THE BRONCOS AVERAGE 46.2 POINTS IN DISTRICT ALONE. 41.6 POINTS ON THE SEASON. WHAT DO YALL AVERAGE? ASK KING IF THEY WERE WORE OUT. YEAH, TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. THE CLOCK IS RUNNING ;D ;D ;D

)Lol, you know, the funny things is that most of you say it's us Lumberton fans who ae obnoxious. Of couse I imagine that is fueled mostly by you Dayton Burro fans. Tick tock tick tock my glutious maximus........ (Hey I think i'll add that as my signature  ;))

HEY RUDDER OLD TIMER, NOT SAYING YALL AREN'T PHYSICAL, JUST SAYING YALL DON'T HAVE THE SPEED OR HANDS TO MATCH UP WITH THE BRONCOS. WOULD BE A VERY LONG NIGHT FOR YALL. KEEP TALKING. WE LOVE IT. THE BRONCOS AVERAGE 46.2 POINTS IN DISTRICT ALONE. 41.6 POINTS ON THE SEASON. WHAT DO YALL AVERAGE? ASK KING IF THEY WERE WORE OUT. YEAH, TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. THE CLOCK IS RUNNING ;D ;D ;D

Let's hope if they do meet again Dayton will win and we want have to listen to Dayton fans whine for another year, on second thought that might be fun ( go raiders )

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476