3a first round matchups

TheRef

yea HJ will beat Cleveland this time. WOS-Coldspring almost ain't even fair, and Silsbee and Huffman...Iunno...Silsbee will just win cause they are better.

Your dead on about Coldspring and Huffman, but Cleveland will beat HJ even worst then the first time. They dismantled a good Coldspring team.

Guest Silsbee88

...Iunno...Silsbee will just win cause they are better.

What is that supposed to mean.....most teams win or advance BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER?????????

Good luck to WOS, HJ, and Silsbee in the post season.

yea HJ will beat Cleveland this time. WOS-Coldspring almost ain't even fair, and Silsbee and Huffman...Iunno...Silsbee will just win cause they are better.

I really can't believe some of the things I read on this site.  Cleveland vs. HJ, in week one, was the worst games Cleveland has played all year.  The final score: Cleveland 22 - HJ 0.  The bad news for HJ is that the defense that did not allow them to score in week one is even better.  Now for the really bad news, the offense that put 22 points on HJ in week one is now one of the best offenses in the state in 3A.

So I guess if HJ didn't have the five turn overs, they would have drove the ball down the field on the Indians each time and scored! The answer would be "NO" HJ still would not have beat Cleveland and they can't do it now. Cleveland's D will force the turn overs and slowly pick you apart. The Indians are ready for you and you will see soon enough!

Keep it Rollin Tribe!

Guest tigersvoice

HJ sounds like they have their Offense together being that they only put 6 up against Silsbee, and their defense sounds wonderful allowing 42 to be scored on them.  Cleveland 32- HJ 0

HJ has not even played Silsbee yet, your facts are wrong

The scores are from the Silsbee / Hamshire-Fannet game last week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa01
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa01