3a first round matchups

TheRef

yea HJ will beat Cleveland this time. WOS-Coldspring almost ain't even fair, and Silsbee and Huffman...Iunno...Silsbee will just win cause they are better.

I really can't believe some of the things I read on this site.  Cleveland vs. HJ, in week one, was the worst games Cleveland has played all year.  The final score: Cleveland 22 - HJ 0.  The bad news for HJ is that the defense that did not allow them to score in week one is even better.  Now for the really bad news, the offense that put 22 points on HJ in week one is now one of the best offenses in the state in 3A.

Soooo... is Cleveland the only team that can improve? HJ has become a much better ball club. Keep that attitude.

yea HJ will beat Cleveland this time. WOS-Coldspring almost ain't even fair, and Silsbee and Huffman...Iunno...Silsbee will just win cause they are better.

I really can't believe some of the things I read on this site.  Cleveland vs. HJ, in week one, was the worst games Cleveland has played all year.  The final score: Cleveland 22 - HJ 0.  The bad news for HJ is that the defense that did not allow them to score in week one is even better.  Now for the really bad news, the offense that put 22 points on HJ in week one is now one of the best offenses in the state in 3A.

Soooo... is Cleveland the only team that can improve? HJ has become a much better ball club. Keep that attitude.

The problem with your theory is if you played your worst game week 1 as Cleveland did you still find yourself a 22 point dog.  Unless by improve you mean, you closed the 22 point gap and remarkably overcame Cleveland's vast improvements with even more astonishing improvements than those.  Sounds very unlikely.  I have more bad news by the way.  You know what happens to fast on turf ?  It gets faster!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder