who will 20-4a face in first round of playoffs

dme1111

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

who are the bigger schools? are the positions in the district still up for grabs, just trying to find out who Nederland will be playing

Division 1: Seed 1 - C.E. King

Division 1: Seed 2 - North Forest

Division 2: Seed 1 - Dayton

Division 2: Seed 2 - Crosby

I'm guessing that if Nederland finishes 4th, they'll be Division 1: Seed 2 for that district, so they would play C.E. King.

Guest TravelingBandsman

so its:

Nederland vs. King = Nederland

Dayton vs.  Livingston =  Dayton

Central vs.  North Forest = Central

Lumberton vs. crosby = L-train

Could be, personally I'm pulling for 19-4A teams but whatever.

Guest Brubaker

Lumberton could be playing for their playoff lives next week at Nederland.  If Lumberton loses to Nederland and Livingston beats Vidor, then the L-Train will get their wish of a rematch with the Broncos.

i think north forest is the big school. got larger enrollment than the others. just below or right at 5-a level ???

North Forest is the combination of two former 4a schools...Smiley and Forest Brook.  They are allowed to stay 4a until the next reclassification but they're WAY over the 5a line.

Dayton fans, they have some strong RBs.  They are a load.  Just don't let #1, the QB, get in the open field.  Other than that, you should be alright.

Tell me about NF.

NF has tons of speed, you have to clog up the holes and not let any body in there back field get in the open field or its gonna be 6 points and they run the option alot, they didnt even pass when dayton played them

Dayton fans, they have some strong RBs.  They are a load.  Just don't let #1, the QB, get in the open field.  Other than that, you should be alright.

Tell me about NF.

NF has tons of speed, you have to clog up the holes and not let any body in there back field get in the open field or its gonna be 6 points and they run the option alot, they didnt even pass when dayton played them

Another grimmy and gritty game, I see.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder