Kountze @ EC!!!

aTmfan06

I see EC taking this one. I think most of the Kouontze players have given up. With the rumors flying around about a couple of their coaches. Unless they come together as a TEAM and play up to thier potential they will not win this game, if they do come together they will win. Just my opinion.

Guest tigersvoice

I see EC taking this one. I think most of the Kouontze players have given up. With the rumors flying around about a couple of their coaches. Unless they come together as a TEAM and play up to thier potential they will not win this game, if they do come together they will win. Just my opinion.

Justafan1, are you from Kountze, or are you somehow associated with the Kountze team?  If not, how can you measure the emotional level of that team?  The Kountze Lions had a great chance to fold big-time against Anahuac - they DID NOT.  The Lions out played and out scored Anahuac in the second half and battled to the end.  I'm not aware of what coaching rumors you are referring to and I don't know what might have happened to The Lions over the weekend, but as of Saturday the team was still a TEAM with pride.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder