Coldspring @ Cleveland

Guest etbu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish everyone would get off the Cleveland band wagon. The fact is this is the best competition Cleveland has faced and i honestly think that once Coldsprings hangs up a couple of touchdowns on them Cleveland will go away. Try to find a hole to crawl into. Mark it down and remember it, that's the word!!

Don't be a hater, just because you and a couple of your friends are the only ones thinking Coldsprings will win! Another fact, after Cleveland has you beat and the fourth quarter ends, we will decide if you were the best competition we beat this year! You can try to hang whatever you think on us and maybe you do get lucky and score a few times, The Indians want go away, it will be a battle until the whistle blows. So if anyone needs a hole to crawl in, "open up" I'm sure you have plenty of room for some Trojans!

Mark this down!!!!! Beast Mode coming at you! The Tribe will Roll!

Now this game is the must see for the district but my guess is going to be Coldsprings pull this one out. Cleveland hasn't played anyone worth anything. Coldsprings will shut down the run game because that's all Cleveland does. When is a DC going to realize that? Coldsprings has the athletes to keep up and out run Cleveland. The "Tribe" goes down this week.

Coldsprings: 35

Cleveland: 21

You said cleveland hasn't played anyone but who has coldspring played that makes them so good. Cleveland wins this one

Diboll and Crockett, Nuff said!!!!

Which Diboll beat NEWTON..!!!

I really wish everyone would get off the Cleveland band wagon. The fact is this is the best competition Cleveland has faced and i honestly think that once Coldsprings hangs up a couple of touchdowns on them Cleveland will go away. Try to find a hole to crawl into. Mark it down and remember it, that's the word!!

Don't be a hater, just because you and a couple of your friends are the only ones thinking Coldsprings will win! Another fact, after Cleveland has you beat and the fourth quarter ends, we will decide if you were the best competition we beat this year! You can try to hang whatever you think on us and maybe you do get lucky and score a few times, The Indians want go away, it will be a battle until the whistle blows. So if anyone needs a hole to crawl in, "open up" I'm sure you have plenty of room for some Trojans!

Mark this down!!!!! Beast Mode coming at you! The Tribe will Roll!

Has Cleveland played the new and improved Coldsprings? I mean the one that has been +-

ached by BARBAY?????? Because if you havent, you are in for a treat!!! He is one of the BEST coaches in the state! So be careful what you wish for. You just might get, it..a nice butt kickin. Barbay hates to lose, and will prepare his team for a win I promise you that. I watched him coach our team to several playoff wins and you just might be surprised by the TROJANS!!! Go TROJANS!!!! Miss ya Barbay...wish u were still in kville!

Guest luke tha drifter

All I know is there will be so much speed on the field friday night, it is hard to call....In the words of T.O. "GET YOUR POPCORN READY". As for the loser playing WOS, I believe both of these teams could compete with WOS

Regardless of who both teams will play in the playoffs, Coldsprings still has to play Cleveland. My Opinion is that Cleveland's defense will be to much for Coldsprings. I mean they flat out swarm to the ball. Out of all the games i have seen every tackle has been made by a gang of Indians. Can Coldsprings keep getting up after the abuse which is about to come forth? I'm going to say no. TRIBE ROLLS!!!!

Guest tribepride22

Cleveland will win this game. We shut down Coldsprings running attack last year and we will do it agian this year. Our offense cannot be stopped, maybe slowed a little bit but eventually the talent will take over. Cleveland will wear down the Coldspring offense. Hit after Hit after Hit our defense will demolish the Trojans and send them packing back up 2025 to Coldspring.

Guest theconceitedone22

LIVIN IN THE PAST !!!!!  Coldspring is a different ball club this year, faster and stronger. What does Cleveland have that Coldspring doesnt ? NOT ONE THING. We run faster, block better, hit harder and were more desciplined. If you put all of those things together it equals a win for the TROJANS. You havent faced an offense or defense as good as the one we will throw at you Friday. You havent faced a running back as good as BIG #9. We will pound the ball all night, you cant stop us and you wont stop us.

Cleveland comes out with this one, but I wouldn't underestimate Coldspring or it will come back to bite you in the butt and lose a district championship for you.  Coldspring won't be faster than Cleveland like they are faster than everyone else in the district therefor they will have to work for everything they get.  Not to mention Cleveland is going to have linebackers that will be able to pop #9 instead of him being able to run free.  Good luck to the guys with the head phones on over at Cleveland.

Barbay is still there...Winner will get HJ and the loser will get WOS.

THOUGHT SO COOP... THANKS.. bad luck for the team that has to play WOS ,,,,,Coldsprings or Cleveland could give HJ a run for there money!!!! :o

yea cleveland already beat hj earlier this year.

THOUGHT SO COOP... THANKS.. bad luck for the team that has to play WOS ,,,,,Coldsprings or Cleveland could give HJ a run for there money!!!! :o

That score 22-0? 26-0?

Guest PrimeTime

2Madre Quit acting like you know everything. Why don't you get off the computer and get to class!!! Don't you have a State meet to win. Quit worrying about football and lets get ready for Killeen!!!

That score 22-0? 26-0?

something like that

Them boys from Cleveland are going to pound Coldspring, yall better get ready!  As far as who we play in the playoffs it really doesn't matter because them teams from the golden triangle ain't all that.  WOS is legit but they are not unbeatable like everyone makes them out to be.  I know that Cleveland would line up against them and not complain abit about who they were playing like some of the wuss teams who complain. If you get in just shut the hell up and play, prove you belong and everything else will take care of itself.  WE AINT SCARED OF ANYONE!!!!!

Guest PrimeTime

d bull how old are u? Are u even old enough to stay up late? You haven't a clue what you a talking about. Regardless of the stress level that cleveland coaches are under right now because of who they will have to play in the playoffs. they need to worry about making it through this week. coldsprings is going to hang up 35 on the "tribe." So please go to sleep and don't forget to say your prayers. Cleveland is going to need a lil "extra" help this friday night!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder