Halloween Prediction..Nederland At Vidor

Guest Pirate V Ball

Don't sell Vidor's scrappy defense short. may not be the fastest, tallest, or most talented but  they will hit you from the first tic to the last tic of the clock. They bend but don't break. I don't know if it will be as high scoring, Vidor is ball control ( when we aren't fumbling ) and that takes a toll on the clock. If we don't let Grogan and Big Ned get in a rhythm, It could be low scoring grind it out football.... That plays in our advantage.

right

hit grogan

hit him hard

hit him often

all game long

Run Grogan

Run him hard

Run him often

All game long

Get ready, at 245 lbs WITH speed and power, it will be Grogan who will be handing out the trick or treats Friday night!!!!!!!!!

Nederland 42

Vidor 14

This game goes to Nederland

hey

ask micah how that game in vidor went

you know

the 1 where we stopped him on the 1 yard line to win the game....

hahahahaha

Do you feel better now that you got that totally irrelevant comment about Micah off your chest?? 

it mwas not totally irrelevant... just partly  ;D

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Vidor fans, time to tone it down.  This is not going to be an easy "W" for us.  This is going to be one tough game for both sides.  The boys need to stay focused and the one way we can help is by focusing on Friday night only.  It's not about Halloween, Homecoming, being in Our Stadium, or two years ago.  It's all about how well we execute and keep our heads in the game.  Coach Matthews knows what he needs to do to get them motivated and ready to play ball and trust me they will be ready!!!

Good Luck PIRATES!  Hit 'em hard and make them know who you are playing!!!

Ok Vidor fans, time to tone it down.  This is not going to be an easy "W" for us.  This is going to be one tough game for both sides.  The boys need to stay focused and the one way we can help is by focusing on Friday night only.  It's not about Halloween, Homecoming, being in Our Stadium, or two years ago.  It's all about how well we execute and keep our heads in the game.  Coach Matthews knows what he needs to do to get them motivated and ready to play ball and trust me they will be ready!!!

Good Luck PIRATES!  Hit 'em hard and make them know who you are playing!!!

Read my prediction post.  I know this is going to be a hard fought game that could go either way.  I was only responding to Mr. Mosley and his apparent sour grapes.

In all fairness, that was a pretty significant upset, Vidor is known for upsets, they have one or two every year.  This year will not be an upset, Vidor has a good football team, everybody knows it, especially Nederland.  There will be no surprises for Nederland, they know where they are going is hostile territory, they know what happens in Vidor.  Don't bring two years ago into this, has nothing to do with what's going to go down Friday.

I feel an upset in the making here.  Sorry, Dogs, but I think you'll be howling the "blues" come Saturday morning.  You're already underestimating Vidor, go figure.  Vidor is the real deal...they'll take this game.

No sour grapes here vhs, two years ago, let's see, you guys beat Nederland and still couldn't make it to the playoffs... Two years ago Nederlands back was against to wall to get into the playoffs and they did, and you guys, well enough said about that... Win or lose I'll stick around the site...excuses, let's see who post the excuses after the game ;) ;)

ok mosely u say yalls backs were against the wall well both teams backs are against the wall now.all i know is that vidor is goin to come out playin hard from start to finish.its not goin to be a blow out.eather team could take this game friday night.low scorein game i think it will come down to the last 4 minutes.

Vidor 14 by a blocked feild gole

nederland 13

No sour grapes here vhs, two years ago, let's see, you guys beat Nederland and still couldn't make it to the playoffs... Two years ago Nederlands back was against to wall to get into the playoffs and they did, and you guys, well enough said about that... Win or lose I'll stick around the site...excuses, let's see who post the excuses after the game ;) ;)

I won't have to make excuses. I haven't been on here running my mouth about how my team is going to win in a blowout.  If you read my predictions it says that I see it being a close game that could go either way.  All you have to do is read.

I won't have to make excuses. I haven't been on here running my mouth about how my team is going to win in a blowout.  If you read my predictions it says that I see it being a close game that could go either way.  All you have to do is read.

Why is it running my mouth when I make a prediction and its not running your mouth when you do... I just think Nederland matches up against Vidor in a way that will lead to a blowout type game.... I still think Vidor has a good ball club just that it doesn't do well against what Nederland does well. Name a bet, I'll back my dogs.....What ever is considered a blowout that is what I predict,,,, to most on here anything beyond a 12 point game is a blowout,,,,,I say it's over a 12 point margin.... I hope for the 42 to 14....

Why is it running my mouth when I make a prediction and its not running your mouth when you do... I just think Nederland matches up against Vidor in a way that will lead to a blowout type game.... I still think Vidor has a good ball club just that it doesn't do well against what Nederland does well. Name a bet, I'll back my dogs.....What ever is considered a blowout that is what I predict,,,, to most on here anything beyond a 12 point game is a blowout,,,,,I say it's over a 12 point margin.... I hope for the 42 to 14....

I'm not in the habit of betting on the performance of 16 yr old kids, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  Good luck to both teams.

I'm not in the habit of betting on the performance of 16 yr old kids, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  Good luck to both teams.

Glad we got that cleared up....Now, you have made a prediction, and I have made a prediction, so let's just call it what it is, a prediction, and stop running our mouths.... ;D ;D ;D

Nederland 42

Vidor 14

I just had to sneak it in one more time!!!! ;)

I see it two ways:

Nederland 38

Vidor 31

or

Nederland 14

Vidor 17

The higher the score, the better for Ned. The lower the score, the better for Vidor.

This might be the best way to look at this game, only thing is when Nederland jumps out in front by three touchdowns Vidor will abandon their grind it out offense and dig themselves even deeper in the hole.... Again, this is only my opinion it's not really how the game is going to turn out.... ;) ;) Look Vidor guys, this is only a message board, I'm not trashing your team, running my mouth, nor do I have sour grapes, just pointing out what I feel is the obvious, Nederland wins....Good luck to ya, and enjoy the trick or treats Mr. Grogan will be bringing Friday night...

James,  Grind it out game will keep that offense on the sidelines.  If yall can keep them from converting 3rd and shorts, yall will have this game.  I don't think yall can keep Reynolds (big RB) from moving forward, unless yall put Grogan on defense.  If you do that, he will be tired on offense.  I think Nederland's passing game will be good in this one.  I still pick the pirates by one score.

James,  Grind it out game will keep that offense on the sidelines.  If yall can keep them from converting 3rd and shorts, yall will have this game.  I don't think yall can keep Reynolds (big RB) from moving forward, unless yall put Grogan on defense.  If you do that, he will be tired on offense.  I think Nederland's passing game will be good in this one.  I still pick the pirates by one score.

Good post.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder