70 members have voted

1. 1. 25-1A----SPURGER EVADALE H.I. S.P. W.H. H.D

• Spurger
    • Evadale
    • High Island
    • Sabine Pass
    • West Hardin
    • Hull Diasetta

How will evadale stop spurger and SP guards because they might have good post but they lack good guard play?

if i hadn't seen the improvement of evadales guards myself i would agree with you 100% after watching them last season but it looks like alot of work has been put in this summer... you might just be surprised

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will evadale stop spurger and SP guards because they might have good post but they lack good guard play?

if i hadn't seen the improvement of evadales guards myself i would agree with you 100% after watching them last season but it looks like alot of work has been put in this summer... you might just be surprised

every school has put alot of work in over the summer, more than other but like i said. TIME WILL TELL THIS STORY

WH will surprise a lot of people this year....they have 2 guards that moved in that should take a lot of pressure off of copeland...they r still weak in the post but considering the play of the guards I wouldn't be surprised to see copeland down low dominating in the post....the new coach is a basketball guy he is pretty intelligent and will figure out a way to take pressure off of copeland and open up a lot for the offense....I say spurger, WH, HD or SP fighting for 3rd in the district...I don't really see evadale competing because the district is too athletic

I don't think they will move Copeland to the post because he is one of the best perimeter shooters in the area in all classes.If they have anyone to get the ball up the floor and take some pressure off his legs WH just went to the top of the class.The Rebels may have controlled him in the football game but you're playing with his ball now.HD,Spurger and WH are your playoff clubs in this district ;) ;) ;)

I don't think they will move Copeland to the post because he is one of the best perimeter shooters in the area in all classes.If they have anyone to get the ball up the floor and take some pressure off his legs WH just went to the top of the class.The Rebels may have controlled him in the football game but you're playing with his ball now.HD,Spurger and WH are your playoff clubs in this district ;) ;) ;)

NORMALLY I LIKE YOUR POSTS BUT I HAVE TO SLIGHTLY DISAGREE LOL ;) ;) ;) ;D

I think the biggest thing for WH to over come is TRUST!!!

Tyler is going to see lots of double teams his teammates are going to have to hit those WIDE OPEN SHOTS!!!!

if WH can start knocking down shots then that will make it much eaiser on Copeland to score and take games over

and if not then........ COPELAND WILL DROP 30 PTS A NIGHT AND THEY WILL GET A LOSS ;D ;D

I think the biggest thing for WH to over come is TRUST!!!

Tyler is going to see lots of double teams his teammates are going to have to hit those WIDE OPEN SHOTS!!!!

if WH can start knocking down shots then that will make it much eaiser on Copeland to score and take games over

and if not then........ COPELAND WILL DROP 30 PTS A NIGHT AND THEY WILL GET A LOSS ;D ;D

yes... he's a great ball player but no one can expect one man to win games... even jordan had pippin lol

i agree his game is best on the perimiter but dont be suprised to see him down low with his size being 6'3" about 210 with good footwork he will be a missmatch for most players in this district down low he will be able to get easy shots and it will get him to the line more over the course of the game rather than just floating around the outside and with the 2 new move in kids able to knock down open shots it just opens up the offense a lot more for the oilers instead of just calling  copeland's number for a 3

While I am partial to shooters I have to admit Copeland does alot more than just hang around and shoot 3's.The last game I charted on him last year he was 13-15 from the free throw line and scored 33 points while only hitting 2-3's.Most of his points came on the drive.It will be great if the Oilers get him some help and he will score on anyone in this distrct in the paint or on the perimeter.It will be important for the Oilers not to take him out of his game just because he's 6'3".If they space the floor Copeland can score at will.

Doubt it Spruger by +20.

Spruger has too many wepons compared to Evadale

If Spruger won't win this tourney than Deweyville will.

If Sabinepass or Spruger don't win there home game against Hd than Hd will take Distract with those two teams falling.If anyone of those three teams pull an upset at the other homecourt than that team will take distract.

Also HI might be better than people think

Evadale played there toughest game before distract and that was Bridge City with the score being (L, 57-35) and the lost to Warren 59-29

High Islandtoughest will be against WO-S hasn't happen yet

Hull-Daisetta toughest game will be against Big Sandy or Kountze Already beat Sabine Pass by 11or14,Also beat West Hardin in west hardin

Sabine Pass Hardest game will be within the Orangefield tourney plus they play Orangefield in a normal away gamealso have a lost to Hull-Daisetta by 11or14(Sp claims they didnt have starting guard do to injury) Beat West Hardin in West Hardin by 9

Spruger has already played both there hard games before distract playing Goodrich(ranked team) and Cleveland L,64-56

West Hardin Don't play any real hard teams unless you count Sabinepass,Hull-Daisetta,Spruger.

Better teams play better teams to become a better team.I see really only three team with real tough teams going against them.And idk if it makes sence to yall but those three teams will go to the playoffs.

Hd,Sp/Spruger(Sp&Spruger will flip a coin,i don't think they play a 3rd game for second) I could be wrong about who wins but it will be one of these three teams

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder