70 members have voted

1. 1. 25-1A----SPURGER EVADALE H.I. S.P. W.H. H.D

• Spurger
    • Evadale
    • High Island
    • Sabine Pass
    • West Hardin
    • Hull Diasetta

HD graduated 2 starters and they were 2 of our 3 that scored 17 a game. Elliott is still here of the 3. i fill our front 5 or 6 will be as good and maybe hopefully end up being better than last year but we wont have the bench we had last year so we better be in shape. look for dickerson and fountain to be huge this year and cook is in better shape than the past. and we have a soph that played summer leauge that will improve win coach henry gets him. i was told Sabine pass will not play is this true ? i hope not

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HD graduated 2 starters and they were 2 of our 3 that scored 17 a game. Elliott is still here of the 3. i fill our front 5 or 6 will be as good and maybe hopefully end up being better than last year but we wont have the bench we had last year so we better be in shape. look for dickerson and fountain to be huge this year and cook is in better shape than the past. and we have a soph that played summer leauge that will improve win coach henry gets him. i was told Sabine pass will not play is this true ? i hope not

the 2 HD lost were studs as for as athletisicm and carried the offensive load while elliot hit the open three. If there PG shows up and their big men can get some boards HD will be just fine this year with elliot.

Did they loose any seniors that didnt start?

I wish i could get the chance to test that theory.(not taking anything away from big sandy)

Is the only way for anyteam in our distract "25a" to meet up with big sandy is in the state tourney for the state championship or would we face them before it(im pretty sure no team in our distract would wan to play them in the playoffs before that if at all)

i got them rebs pullin this one out followed behind spurger and HD... the rebels are returning 4 out of 5 starters and put alot of work in this summer... i watched evadale play in kirbyvilles summer league and they handled kirbyville with george whittaker pretty well... evadales big guys down low will easily take care of any post player in the district.... HD lost alot last year and who cares about the rest of the weak district

I think thats retarded.... it will be them boys from evadale followed by spurger then hd..... nobody will be able to stop Adam Stark (soph.) and Tyler Tucker (soph.) they are just to big and to physical I dont beleive any big man in the district can handle these two. Don't get me wrong i have seen George whittaker play. He is a good player and a huge threat. I respect him but nobody can match up to those two boys from evadale!

Yeah im gonna have to go with evadale... SP has no big men down low after losin clark last year and i don't care how good their "almighty" gaurds are they can't beat every team they play behind the arc.. HD will be athletic as always but lost alot of leadership last year in the gaurd that graduated.. spurger is young and have a new coach they're usually pretty good but don't impress me this year. west hardin has copeland and....well they have copeland. evadale did have a horrible season last year having a new coach and only one senior in one of the hardest basketball districts in the state and now with big sandy gone it makes it that much easier... and they're the underdogs and have had a pretty good reputation this year at doing the unexpected (football)... so my money is on evadale... go get em rebs

How will evadale stop spurger and SP guards because they might have good post but they lack good guard play?

I AGREE WITH YA BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL

SEASON HAS CAME AND WE'LL MEET IN DISTRICT SOON

Yeah im gonna have to go with evadale... SP has no big men down low after losin clark last year and i don't care how good their "almighty" gaurds are they can't beat every team they play behind the arc.. HD will be athletic as always but lost alot of leadership last year in the gaurd that graduated.. spurger is young and have a new coach they're usually pretty good but don't impress me this year. west hardin has copeland and....well they have copeland. evadale did have a horrible season last year having a new coach and only one senior in one of the hardest basketball districts in the state and now with big sandy gone it makes it that much easier... and they're the underdogs and have had a pretty good reputation this year at doing the unexpected (football)... so my money is on evadale... go get em rebs

We not expecting to beat every team with just guards our big man going to put some points up to :D.IT TAKES FIVE,Were a team,WIN or LOSE.

but its nice to know u think our gaurd are "almighty" ;D

Time will tell this story.

We not expecting to beat every team with just guards our big man going to put some points up to :D.IT TAKES FIVE,Were a team,WIN or LOSE.

but its nice to know u think our gaurd are "almighty" ;D

THE SEASON FINALLY HERE

AONTHER STATEMENT FROM MR WISE MAN LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami