• WO-S
    • OF
    • HF
    • BC

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H-J needs to worry about them lions this Thursday. Bernard is not going to be enough. Kountze will Crush the Hawks and beat the Tigers because the Football players will be back on the wood.

:D okay whatever  kountze is garbage shutup please they cant even keep up with silsbee and hj

we will see thursday how garbage they are kountze without their football players H-J with or without don't stand a chance. after we handle them hawks thurs that will shut u up.

You should feel so proud to predict a Kountze victory over HJ since HJ will be without their 2nd and 3rd best players!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Lets just leave it at this note. Kountze will be without three starters and several varsity players. H-J will be without maybe 2 starters and if any varsity players. The better team is Kountze because they are deeper don't get me wrong H-J is a very good team but i don't think they have any depth this year. After Jarvis Trey and Jacolby they have nothing.

When and where is this scrimmage?  Will it just be Kountze and HJ, or will other team(s) be there?  HJ will be without Trey, Jacoby, Gus, and 3-4 other varsity guys, until football ends-- about half the basketball varsity-- but I think we'll have enough to compete.

Anyone have a time and place for this scrimmage? TopDawg I agree with ya about the Lions being the top dogs in 23-aa but when everyone gets all their players the nod goes to the 3-a clubs.Didn't get to see HJ any this summer but you can bet Todd will have the Hawks ready to roll.I got to see the Tigers and I don't see Kountze beating them.

The Lion's Den is their new gym, right?

Ah, it seems basketball's been too long coming-- which would be correct, since Silsbee ended our last season a week too early.  This year's Hawks will be HJ's Redeem Team, and the Road to Redemption finally starts in the Lion's Den-- where the Hawks will fly around and scatter the cunning runts of Kountze!  Spell Check, don't fail me now!  ;)

[interesting factoid: I actually used the Spell Check, and it wants me to change "Silsbee" to "Slobber."]

well the only way to find out is to play the game i'm sure last year no one thought kountze would beat silsbee but they did so thats why the game is played. I'm sure kountze will be the underdog this year against them ( Silsbee) and that is fine with us we will still come out and play because that is Kountze Basketball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder