• OF
    • HF
    • BC

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nostradamus

No doubt....Silsbee's only concern will be how bad they beat HJ this year.......there won't be three games.....only two....and Silsbee wins by as much as they want!

I go to Silbsee High...I hang with the basketball players all the time. And let me tell you something that I know of them. Silsbee will most likely will be better than they were last year but not too much but still better. I know they have a move in too. I won't mention his name or nothing but there's a move in for silsbee basketball team. Silsbee will have one Superstar and the rest of the team will be beast and the bench will be deep too. The way I see HJ is they do have three key weapons on thier team but nothing else. Benard stand out more on the team than Burrell and Turner but you have to look at the experience he has at playing basketball too cause he is older than everyone else so that what makes him stands out that well too. So without him they are nothing but either way they won't beat the Tigers anywhere this season. My pick is Silsbee goes undefeated in district and HJ finish second with 2 lost coming from Silsbee and OF is behind them somewhere back there.

HJ's JV was weak.......this is Silsbee's district for the taking people.  Chalk it up.

HJ's JV did lose one game late last year, 40-36, at Orangefield.  Flu and grades had decimated the HJ JV down to five players-- two of whom were probably too sick to be playing, but playing anyway-- in that road loss.  HJ's JV went 23-1.  The "weak" HJ JV's 23 victories included wins over Silsbee at home and away, without a true point guard playing in either game.  Last year's undefeated HJ ninth grade team will also be contributing some players to this year's HJ varsity.

HJ's JV was weak.......this is Silsbee's district for the taking people.  Chalk it up.

HJ's JV did lose one game late last year, 40-36, at Orangefield.  Flu and grades had decimated the HJ JV down to five players-- two of whom were probably too sick to be playing, but playing anyway-- in that road loss.  HJ's JV went 23-1.  The "weak" HJ JV's 23 victories included wins over Silsbee at home and away, without a true point guard playing in either game.  Last year's undefeated HJ ninth grade team will also be contributing some players to this year's HJ varsity.

thats whats up word  8)

YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY WON'T LOSE "A" GAME ALL YEAR.  THEY WILL LOSE AT LEAST FOUR.  ONE TO WB, ONE TO CENTRAL, ONE TO OZEN & AT LEAST ONE TO HJ.

Silsbee won't just go undefeated in district.....they may not lose a game all year.

HJ and co. are playing for second and third.

Silsbee won't just go undefeated in district.....they may not lose a game all year.

HJ and co. are playing for second and third.

Getting real heavy with this reverse psychology, aren't we Nos? Where did you learn this from, Sutherland?

News for ya, it's not going to work. ;)

I was beginning to feel sorry for them(not having a chance and all)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn