Deweyville @ Buna Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

In the latest standings Buna is # 2 Behind Kirbyville. Deweyville on the other hand is # 8 behind Buna,Kirbyville  and even EVADALE. The standings have to stand for something. Sorry Deweyville but the Cougars end up on top.

Buna  42

Deweyville 14

GO COOGS

YEP and Deweyville beat Evadale so what does that say for the standings

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the latest standings Buna is # 2 Behind Kirbyville. Deweyville on the other hand is # 8 behind Buna,Kirbyville  and even EVADALE. The standings have to stand for something. Sorry Deweyville but the Cougars end up on top.

Buna  42

Deweyville 14

GO COOGS

YEP and Deweyville beat Evadale so what does that say for the standings

Well I guess the standings say that Evadale is better than Deweyville. Sorry but I didn't publish the standings.

yeah the reason you dont here or see em talkin is because for some odd reason they thought they were gonna beat the buna cougars get real dville you need a mircale to make that happen...

cougars will be on top this year.. as they should be...

Maybe the reason we stopped talking is because it is OVER. It doesn't matter what we say after the fact. I think we all realize that we dished out maybe a "little" too much trash talk, and should have just focused on our boys and getting them pumped up. Also another thing... The saying, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. We all just matured and decided to finally listen to what we have heard from our mothers so many times.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox