Deweyville @ Buna Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

East Chambers 40 Deweyville 0!!!!  That is the only game EC has won need I say more!!  Plus it is Buna's homecoming they did not pick em cause they wanted a close hard fought game.  Buna 45 Deweyville 13.

Just wanted to make sure our kids see this.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Chambers 40 Deweyville 0!!!!  That is the only game EC has won need I say more!!  Plus it is Buna's homecoming they did not pick em cause they wanted a close hard fought game.  Buna 45 Deweyville 13.

ok wow. first game of the season and ec pulls out strong. there is a new deweyville team here they are starting to get grip of this new offense and the coaches are starting to run more smash mouth football which is the Deweyville way. Yall barely beat Kountze and Deweyville came out on top to. Even with 5 starters out comin out after the half and they still fought and got the win. so for you to say buna over deweyville 45 to 13, you better eat your wheaties cause deweyville is comin and they are comin hard and hungry.

ok wow. first game of the season and ec pulls out strong. there is a new deweyville team here they are starting to get grip of this new offense and the coaches are starting to run more smash mouth football which is the Deweyville way. Yall barely beat Kountze and Deweyville came out on top to. Even with 5 starters out comin out after the half and they still fought and got the win. so buna over deweyville 45 to 13 you better eat your wheaties cause deweyville is comin and they are comin hard and hungry.

IDK maybe you wont to modify your post because your saying Buna is gonna win 45 to 13 but you bragged on D_Ville the whole time. You confused me. Or maybe your hands aren't completely ignorant and they know that Buna is going to win to.

ok wow. first game of the season and ec pulls out strong. there is a new deweyville team here they are starting to get grip of this new offense and the coaches are starting to run more smash mouth football which is the Deweyville way. Yall barely beat Kountze and Deweyville came out on top to. Even with 5 starters out comin out after the half and they still fought and got the win. so for you to say buna over deweyville 45 to 13, you better eat your wheaties cause deweyville is comin and they are comin hard and hungry.

We BARELY BEAT KOUNTZE?  LOL!  UHMM, I think that was you who barely beat kountze!  We had a few points on them dear!  GO COUGS!

Smash mouth football is great but Buna's D Line does not allow alot up the middle.  If your boys are hungry they better go eat at Ruth's before the game if it is still open.  Buna 45 Deweyville 13.

Deweyville SHOULD win it if our boys stay tough and play hard all the way through.

They are a very strong team and definately can whoop up on Buna if they want it bad enough. Keeton and Kane together this year... The Cougars are in for it. There is no doubt that all of their fans definately BELIEVE they have this game.

You have got to be kidding me. Addison runs hard. But the other guy is average at BEST. Buna SHOULD win. It would be a HUGE upset if they didnt. The piRATes are in for it.

You are ridiculous and OBVIOULSY unaware of the talent Kane Kachtik brings to the team. Besides that, he shouldn't have been referred to as "the other guy". They all work as a team and kane and keeton both are EXCLLENT players. 

Just wanted to bring up the point that a good team takes each game, game by game. Working at their hardest NO MATTER WHAT. That is what our Deweyville team does. Each game can change an entire season so you shouldn't be too sure of anything. Also, what in the world does it being your homecoming have to do with how the boys play? Buna is pretty much like a home game for Deweyville fans so there is likely to be a good crowd there for us too. See you in Buna Friday. Good luck to both teams.

Deweyville SHOULD win it if our boys stay tough and play hard all the way through.

They are a very strong team and definately can whoop up on Buna if they want it bad enough. Keeton and Kane together this year... The Cougars are in for it. There is no doubt that all of their fans definately BELIEVE they have this game.

You have got to be kidding me. Addison runs hard. But the other guy is average at BEST. Buna SHOULD win. It would be a HUGE upset if they didnt. The piRATes are in for it.

I love how most SPECTATORS think it all comes down to who's running the ball...

I am not saying Deweyville is not a good team they just do not have the depth that Buna does.  As far as the homecoming who wants to lose their homecoming?  It will be a little close in the first half but Buna pulls away in the second half.  Buna 45 Deweyville 13.

Buna's offense is solid and their defense hits hard and barely gives up points. Buna's D is going to hold Deweyville to at most two touchdowns and Buna's offense is going to go up and down the field. Deweyville isn't bad but Buna has too much talent and works too hard to lose their homecoming. Both teams are going to play hard but in the end Buna continues its streak and wins 42-14.

Bucs beat Pirates

Pirates beat Lions

Lions beat Hornets

Hornets beat Bucs

You cant predict off of one game. This is a district of tough teams were anything can happen. Havin said that I am going with the Pirates on this one and good luck to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder