HJ in the playoffs?

kgreen

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Big Nasty you sure are a Roebuck fan???...but yeah i gotta give it to yah he's "COLD" i think he'll play some good ball this year...But the #8 of Derek Ferguson or "Spanky"...is one to watch he's the real deal...also be on the lookout for an up and coming 21-3a star BOBBY ALLSION...he'll play JV this year but he'll make some noise at that level...

I am really surprised that so many people that think they know so much about baseball- apparently don't- because any great player or great coach will tell you that on any given day in baseball anyone can win, that is the beauty of the game.  so good luck hj- your in a tough district but it looks like they have all counted you out, so if you do step up to the plate and win, your victory will be even sweeter, and don't listen to what everyone says just play your game.

You know, HJ has a very good basketball team, but there are several posters on here that even makes that look shabby.  That's really a shame, but from a previous post, it's all about having a little class.  Boys you should get back to the books and quit making your whole school look bad with the posts you put on this website.  I doubt alot of the HJ people would like what you do.

• 2 weeks later...

if u cant beat hf when they through a soph. and freshman wut makes u think u can get past their seniors and junior pitchers and then bc,jasper,silsbee?

Please let me know!!!!!

Mabey because 4 of HJ's 1st 6 hitters werent there but i mean theres no need for excuses congrats HF mabey yall are better than every one thought

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder