Hardin-Jefferson VS. OrangeField Predictions!!!

Guest wos84

who wins this one  

49 members have voted

1. 1. who wins this one

• HJ
    • OF

Guest beat-em_deep

im going with OF in this one cause its their homecoming and they are coming off a tough loss and i think that they will want it more! So im going with OF by a fieldgoal 24 to 21

Jacoby is a great runningback but all OF has to do is contain, hit him and hang on and GANG tackle!!

That's EXACTLY what OF is going to have to do to have any chance of winning the game. BC never wrapped up and Turner put a beatin' on them after first contact. Peevey is a little banged up on the other side

I keep hearing this Jacoby Turner is HJ's stud, I thought Trey Burrell was the man? Is Trey injured

or ineligible.

yeah he is a stud and trey has some hurt ribs but will still play!!

Guest bleed orange

Here is my take on the game. In the 1979 football season HJ came to Orangefield undfeated in district. They had a fast running back named Dozier Lee, matter of fact he probably still holds the school record in the 400 metters at HJ. HJ went home with their heads between their legs and did not make the play-offs that year. Now, that Orangefield team was no slouch they went 7-3 on the season and only one team made it to the play-offs. My point is don't count out the bobcats. Anything can happen. I say the bobcats pull this one out. It's getting close to basketball season and I know that is on the minds of the HJ faithful. ;D

Guest bleed orange

just because we are great at b-ball doesnt mean we will give up at football expect the hawks to come out strong and confident!!!!!!!!! HJ38 OF13

I would not say you are great, I would say you guys are good at basketball. The Boston Celtic's of old were great. Never said you would give up in football. Everyone know that basketball is No. 1 in HJ. I was being sarcastic in the previous post. I still think the Bobcats will prevail. :P

I think the game will be much closer than people think it will.  HJ is on a high and O'Field is frustrated at the game that they gave away last week.  Should be a great game.

Sure will be nice to enjoy a high school football game tomorrow night with some cooler temps!!!!

just because we are great at b-ball doesnt mean we will give up at football expect the hawks to come out strong and confident!!!!!!!!! HJ38 OF13

I would not say you are great, I would say you guys are good at basketball. The Boston Celtic's of old were great. Never said you would give up in football. Everyone know that basketball is No. 1 in HJ. I was being sarcastic in the previous post. I still think the Bobcats will prevail. :P

so if we are just good what does that make yall...???

Guest bleed orange

I think the game will be much closer than people think it will.  HJ is on a high and O'Field is frustrated at the game that they gave away last week.  Should be a great game.

Sure will be nice to enjoy a high school football game tomorrow night with some cooler temps!!!!

A class post "Lazeek". I was just trying to stir the pot a little bit. The 79 game was a fact because I played in it. Good luck to you guy's and I hope both teams come out healthy. I am looking forward to the day when we both beat WOS. Silsbee is not my concern because they can be beat on any given day. Orangefield and HJ and HF are the true 3A schools and our day will come in football. Take that as a compliment WOS. Yes our goal is to beat you. It will happen, don't know when but it will sooner or later. Dan Hooks cannot coach forever. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder