Hardin-Jefferson VS. OrangeField Predictions!!!

Guest wos84

who wins this one  

49 members have voted

1. 1. who wins this one

• HJ
    • OF

I think the game will be much closer than people think it will.  HJ is on a high and O'Field is frustrated at the game that they gave away last week.  Should be a great game.

Sure will be nice to enjoy a high school football game tomorrow night with some cooler temps!!!!

A class post "Lazeek". I was just trying to stir the pot a little bit. The 79 game was a fact because I played in it. Good luck to you guy's and I hope both teams come out healthy. I am looking forward to the day when we both beat WOS. Silsbee is not my concern because they can be beat on any given day. Orangefield and HJ and HF are the true 3A schools and our day will come in football. Take that as a compliment WOS. Yes our goal is to beat you. It will happen, don't know when but it will sooner or later. Dan Hooks cannot coach forever. ;D

Sure would be nice if we had the district that we had when I was at HJ (88-91).

HJ

HF

O'Field

Kountze

Anahuac

SFA

And at times while I was in high school.....Liberty and Tarkington!!!!

HJ and O'Field would easily make the playoffs in that district!!!

Guest bleed orange

just because we are great at b-ball doesnt mean we will give up at football expect the hawks to come out strong and confident!!!!!!!!! HJ38 OF13

I would not say you are great, I would say you guys are good at basketball. The Boston Celtic's of old were great. Never said you would give up in football. Everyone know that basketball is No. 1 in HJ. I was being sarcastic in the previous post. I still think the Bobcats will prevail. :P

so if we are just good what does that make yall...???

I would say not bad. We used to be a easy win but not anymore.  We are catching up. Not there yet but we did make the playoffs and we did win our bi-district game so we must be heading in the right direction. We are not on HJ's level yet but give it time. Times are changing. Orangefield 28 HJ 14. Same score as 1979.

Guest bleed orange

I think the game will be much closer than people think it will.  HJ is on a high and O'Field is frustrated at the game that they gave away last week.  Should be a great game.

Sure will be nice to enjoy a high school football game tomorrow night with some cooler temps!!!!

A class post "Lazeek". I was just trying to stir the pot a little bit. The 79 game was a fact because I played in it. Good luck to you guy's and I hope both teams come out healthy. I am looking forward to the day when we both beat WOS. Silsbee is not my concern because they can be beat on any given day. Orangefield and HJ and HF are the true 3A schools and our day will come in football. Take that as a compliment WOS. Yes our goal is to beat you. It will happen, don't know when but it will sooner or later. Dan Hooks cannot coach forever. ;D

HJ

HF

O'Field

Kountze

Anahuac

SFA

I agree "Lazeek" those were the good old days even though I am a lot older than you. But we have to play with the cards we are dealt. That's OK, our time will come. We have to be patient. It is hard being patient.  ;D

just because we are great at b-ball doesnt mean we will give up at football expect the hawks to come out strong and confident!!!!!!!!! HJ38 OF13

I would not say you are great, I would say you guys are good at basketball. The Boston Celtic's of old were great. Never said you would give up in football. Everyone know that basketball is No. 1 in HJ. I was being sarcastic in the previous post. I still think the Bobcats will prevail. :P

so if we are just good what does that make yall...???

I would say not bad. We used to be a easy win but not anymore.  We are catching up. Not there yet but we did make the playoffs and we did win our bi-district game so we must be heading in the right direction. We are not on HJ's level yet but give it time. Times are changing. Orangefield 28 HJ 14. Same score as 1979.

As much as i really think that won't even be close to the score, I would definitly bow down to you and hail you...lol ;D

Guest Indian Chief

HJ

HF

O'Field

Kountze

Anahuac

SFA

I agree "Lazeek" those were the good old days even though I am a lot older than you. But we have to play with the cards we are dealt. That's OK, our time will come. We have to be patient. It is hard being patient.  ;D

You'll have to wait a while because Cornel Thompson takes over after Hooks leaves. Now when Cornel leaves then it will be your time.  :D

Guest bleed orange

Are you going to the game bleed??

Yes I will be. I am going to the girls volleyball game first then hopefully meet Bobkat at his tailgating party. He has food, that's where I will will be, ask Poppabearstar. Come join us.

Guest bleed orange

HJ

HF

O'Field

Kountze

Anahuac

SFA

You'll have to wait a while because Cornel Thompson takes over after Hooks leaves. Now when Cornel leaves then it will be your time.  :D

Cornel will retire when Dan does. That's like saying McCain will be in office for a while. Just kidding.  ;D

Guest bleed orange

Yes I will be. I am going to the girls volleyball game first then hopefully meet Bobkat at his tailgating party. He has food, that's where I will will be, ask Poppabearstar. Come join us.

Is Poppa coming to see you?

No, me and him like to pump up the girls basketball forum. My daughter is KK Little she was a senior on the Orangefield team last year. Girls basketball between HJ and Orangefield is very intense. But the parents are all friends. We have all known each other since the kids were in little dribbler's.

No, me and him like to pump up the girls basketball forum. My daughter is KK Little she was a senior on the Orangefield team last year. Girls basketball between HJ and Orangefield is very intense. But the parents are all friends. We have all known each other since the kids were in little dribbler's.

I know that Poppa and I like food.  I graduated with the Sup, the principal and my brother in law is the JV hoop coach so I may be coming with them.  May try to hook up with you!!!  Good luck!!!!  Sure would love to see WOS, HJ and O'Field make the playoffs!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

I know that Poppa and I like food.  I graduated with the Sup, the principal and my brother in law is the JV hoop coach so I may be coming with them.  May try to hook up with you!!!  Good luck!!!!  Sure would love to see WOS, HJ and O'Field make the playoffs!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well WOS is a given. I would like to see the little guys make it OF, HF and HJ make it and the bigger schools (BC, WOS & Silsbee) sit at home. ;D By the way yes I do know how " Poppa" like's food. Just kidding Poppa. :P

What, no love for my Tigers, Lazeek? You disappoint me. :(

It's okay, Silsbee don't need the love, they'll make the playoffs on their own. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83