* Kirbyville vs. Shelbyville Updates/KIRBYVILLE WINS!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wildcat58

here we go again i guess the bugs just are not going to be worked out with these kville games.....21-0 cats and i havent heard a score live yet..oh well at least their winning'

Guest wildcat58

yeah cats up 33-7 scoring pretty much at will, yeah heard these guys talk more about steak,shrimp,and chicken than football. at least they are trying to keep broadcast ,such as it is, going with a cell phone connected to server.

Guest txrailcat74

yeah don't mean to be critical, but it was hard to hear anything about the game with their endless chatting and advertising.  i might suggest they listen to art lay on kjas for a few pointers.  other than that, kirbyville having another big night.

There was a game going on?....[move]Go Wildcats!!!!!![/move]

Our main play by play guy is in Philly, PA...Adam, who's doin play by play tonite is the actual color guy...we should have full crew again next week...

btw...kirbyville's train horn is to blame for the loss of cell connection....definitely a first for me...

so I apologize for the difficulties...they'll be worked out by next week

Our main play by play guy is in Philly, PA...Adam, who's doin play by play tonite is the actual color guy...we should have full crew again next week...

btw...kirbyville's train horn is to blame for the loss of cell connection....definitely a first for me...

so I apologize for the difficulties...they'll be worked out by next week

sorry, i didn't realize it was the setxsports guys or i wouldn't have said anything.  it sounds like 2 color guys actually :)

Why did my post get deleted.  I just stated an opinion while these guys on the radio are bashing kids saying they just do not have enough heart to play with Kirbyville.  I come on here and sat idle by will people bash all the time and my second post I get them deleted.  Just do not understand.  I do not have a dog in the fight just wanted to hear a game.

Guest wildcat58

impressive win by cats shelbyville is not a powerhouse but they came in undefeated and full of confidence. what they saw was a team with speed and many score from anywhere weapons on offense and an athletic d that is getting nastier each week. there was no running up the score, even when putting in backups and keeping the ball on the ground the cats scored on the first play with subs. i have watched kville for years, this team esp. with balanced offense is the most talented ever.even better than the bubba bean years.alvarez will keep them focused and if they keep up this level of play they will go farther than any kville team before. i will say this, regardless of the opponet no one is looking forward to playing us.

Kirbyville looks "invincible"...hate to say that and jinx them but they have done nothing but dominate this season...Well, close game with Jasper but what do you expect from Kville/Jasper? The comeback (determination to comeback) was almost as impressive as the blow-outs!

Kville will go further this season Wildcat58...Who knows? Maybe Santa will bring them one of those neat 2008 2A State Champs signs to hang on Hwy 96 (preferably somewhere near Jenny's Fried Chicken).

The wildcats came out tonight to prove a statement. To Shelbyville and the rest of the district Kirbyville is coming out to play. Do you honestly think Coach Alv. is classless? thats why when we scored that last td against center the entire team got yelled at and the people who scored had to pay it back monday? hmm that def seems like he doesnt have class

Like running a reverse in the 3rd????

Alvarez is classless in his running up the score, but he wins.

are you kidding me? running up the score?

thats why we ran the ball the whole fourth quarter. and we even had our jv o-line with all back up backs and ur saying we ran up the score. if u werent at the game u just need to keep ur mouth closed. plus they deserved to have that many points scored on them after running to the center of our field before the game on our homecoming...thats classless.

Alvarez is the most classy coach in this area. yes it was the JV putting up points!! and let me tell you something, Shelbyville deserved everthing they got plus more. not only did they run to the middle of the field and huddle around the wildcat pitcher, but they cancelled their 7Th, 8Th, Fres., and JV district games, told kirbyville that they did not have any teams, and went and played another team leaving kirbyville without games.... That is chicken#@$%!!!!!!!!!!!They deserved 100 put on them!!!!!

are you kidding me? running up the score?

thats why we ran the ball the whole fourth quarter. and we even had our jv o-line with all back up backs and ur saying we ran up the score. if u werent at the game u just need to keep ur mouth closed. plus they deserved to have that many points scored on them after running to the center of our field before the game on our homecoming...thats classless.

Hmmm I remember someone doing the same thing at jasper couple of years ago. to include sliding on the midfield logo.  so you say thats classless? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder