* Kirbyville vs. Shelbyville Updates/KIRBYVILLE WINS!!

in response to the post that shelbyville cancelled all their jh, jv games etc.  I dont know about the junior high but i do know that friday night you saw their entire high school football program standing on the sidelines.  I know that for a fact.

in respone to the post about dancing on midfield.  The only midfield my teams ever danced on were our own, or in the playoffs, on the road we ran straight to our sidelines, no need to get the other team fired up, because when people danced on our mascot, it tended to fire us up and we made them realize how incredibly ignorant it was to tick us off even more.

in response to the shelbyville pre season schedule.  You can not blame them.  They havent had a winning season in many many years.  There is nothing wrong with getting some confidence going into district, especially when you realize that your district is an absolute GAUNTLET.  I remember shepherd doing the same thing in 04 and 05 and giving jasper, kville and silsbee all they wanted in district. 

In response to shelbyvilles chances.  I have seen shelbyville on more than one occasion and i believe that they can compete for the 3rd spot.  Obviously k-ville and newton will be 1-2, but SA, Wville, and hemphill really havent impressed me to much this year.  Shelbyville plays hard and it would not surprise me to see them win 3 district games and get in, those kids deserve it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you folks that saw the Kirbyville/Shelbyville game think they will compete for the third playoff spot?

i honeslty dont think that they can compete for the third spot. after seeing hemphill and san augustine..they both look much better than shelbyville and i dont think shelbyville will beat woodville either so i think that shelbyville will probably get the last spot instead of third..thats just my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed