Hardin v East Chambers

ok yall are not smart the game to watch is next week when ec comes to anahuac. that will be a game everyone show up. my prediction for that anahuac 35-21. hope hardin woops ec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  as long as stelly and mitch runs hard they will win

I really can't stand posters like yourself. First of all what said on here leads you to believe somone isn't smart? Second of all this thread has ZERO to do with Anahuac. Btw just for the sake of bringing you back down to earth, you lost to HJ

well if you paid any attentioned we were winning 29 to nothing at halftime its not thatwe arent good its we didnt come out the second half ready to play. also this having nothing to do with anahuac it does since this game will prove if ec is any good and who will be at the top of the district, also to see if ec is for real cause deweyville is horrible. hardin actually has a little talent and last time i checked we wooped hardin 35-13

well if you paid any attentioned we were winning 29 to nothing at halftime its not thatwe arent good its we didnt come out the second half ready to play. also this having nothing to do with anahuac it does since this game will prove if ec is any good and who will be at the top of the district, also to see if ec is for real cause deweyville is horrible. hardin actually has a little talent and last time i checked we wooped hardin 35-13

So your team blows a 29 point lead to HJ and you think your somthing special?

So your team blows a 29 point lead to HJ and you think your somthing special?

Wouldn't that be like the Houston Oilers bragging about them winning in the 1993 playoff game against the Buffalo Bills at halftime 28-3 then losing 41-38 in overtime?  ???  Anywho, Good luck to EC & Hardin!

yea anahuac does get pretty full of them selves after a victory, they done the same thing durin 7on7 this summer and im not sure how many times we beat them.  neways we're gonna take care of hardin tonight, the we'll get ready for anahauc next week, cuz the game is NEXT WEEK, not this week.

[move]GO BUCS!!!![/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12