Barbers Hill Falls

KFDM COOP

Ok Never mind,  I have changed my mind the coaches are phenominal its just the players that can't play! What was i thinking ??? Hopefully our current kindergarden class will be able to produce some tiny bit of talent at our talentless school;D

With that in mind I wonder how WOS, Newton, Celina, Liberty Hill and 200 other schools manage such a talent pool hmmmmm...... here is something to ponder....... What if Price and staff took over at the 4 schools above would they be more, less or just as succeful.............. I think LakeTravis knows the answer ;D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. GCM is not supposed to be good, they know it and so does everyone else. It doesn't mean they don't have talent or that they won't be competitive in years to come. It takes time.

2. BH had a good first season in 4A, a middle of the road season last year, and Coach Price has done well with the players he has.

You have to remember a HS Coach doesn't get to pick his team, he has to build a team with what he's got. BH will be back and it isn't the Coaches fault that they are struggling. I never heard 1 complaint about his Coaching 2 years ago when BH was slapping their new district around.

3. I don't remmeber what 3 was, but I love HS football.  ;D

You must have not read very many post the last couple of years ;D

1. GCM is not supposed to be good, they know it and so does everyone else. It doesn't mean they don't have talent or that they won't be competitive in years to come. It takes time.

2. BH had a good first season in 4A, a middle of the road season last year, and Coach Price has done well with the players he has.

You have to remember a HS Coach doesn't get to pick his team, he has to build a team with what he's got. BH will be back and it isn't the Coaches fault that they are struggling. I never heard 1 complaint about his Coaching 2 years ago when BH was slapping their new district around.

That's what I was thinking....better get Jodi to call him.  ;D

Ok Never mind,  I have changed my mind the coaches are phenominal its just the players that can't play! What was i thinking ??? Hopefully our current kindergarden class will be able to produce some tiny bit of talent at our talentless school;D

With that in mind I wonder how WOS, Newton, Celina, Liberty Hill and 200 other schools manage such a talent pool hmmmmm...... here is something to ponder....... What if Price and staff took over at the 4 schools above would they be more, less or just as succeful.............. I think LakeTravis knows the answer ;D

Look at it another way.  Do you think Dan Hooks would have had as much success in BH as he has had at WOS?  No way!  You still need talent and WOS has lots of it.

Look at it another way.  Do you think Dan Hooks would have had as much success in BH as he has had at WOS?  No way!  You still need talent and WOS has lots of it.

Or you inferring that BH doesn't have alot of talent this year ?  ;)

Maybe the last 2 years there have been complaints but year number 1, BH was shiznit. I agree they were kicking butt, Coach Price was a great Coach then and he still the guy.

As much success as WOS... Probally not......more success than the current staff YOU BET YOUR SHINNY behind ;D

As much success as WOS... Probally not......more success than the current staff YOU BET YOUR SHINNY ARSE ;D

You got a point there Hooks is the real deal.

I heard that name from the past....(Jodie)

There have been comments on playbooks,coaching,theories etc  from way back in the day of the "3adownlow"  This is not something new.  We all have opinions and ideas, good and bad...nice and not so nice

As much success as WOS... Probally not......more success than the current staff YOU BET YOUR SHINNY ARSE ;D

You got a point there Hooks is the real deal.

Can you only imagine what that homecoming would have been like? ??? ???  Talk about shaking things up, WHOA!

Just curious...

Shouldn't this thread be on the Houston High School Forum???

BH fans....

I video all the junior high games at Dayton.

BH has had very little talent coming through it's school district.

That WILL change with the current 8th graders and 9th graders, both of those groups has serious talent, but the 10th, 11th, and 12th grade groups were just not as good as what BH has put through in the past (this is just what I have witnessed in the one game a year that BH plays in Dayton).

If there are not any freshmen playing varsity this year, there will be a few, maybe more sophomores playing varsity next year, the current 8th and 9th graders are just much more talent blessed than their upperclassmen.

I heard that name from the past....(Jodie)

There have been comments on playbooks,coaching,theories etc  from way back in the day of the "3adownlow"  This is not something new.  We all have opinions and ideas, good and bad...nice and not so nice

I have always hate price.....for many year now.

Do any of the coaches come to your yard and throw rocks at you while you mow?  Do they come to your work and yell and scream at you telling you that you are worthless, washed up, and need to go somewhere else?  Boy.....I sure wish we could see some of you at work.  Oh yeah, that's right, you're too busy talking about other people on the internet. 

the problem Barbers Hill is having is there is a lack of talent and coaching

1. Defense has no size or speed

2. Quaterback has David Carr syndrom  not a passer/tackles easy

3. no power running back (young/unexperience)

4. Coaches running the same plays over and over

5. Offensive line not maintaining blocks

It is hard to win games with a weak defense and a average offense

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder