*Lumberton vs. Livingston......LUMBERTON WINS 37-16*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston had a serious meltdown because of the beating L-Town was doling out near the end of the first half. If they want to win any in district they better get a handle on things, just a little advice Lions coach, use your outside lanes, that was most effective against us, if you could call it that. Livingston doesn't have the size to go up the middle and the passing game wasn't there either..........passing yardage first half a big huge ONE yard.

yes, Livingston was in the district with Huntsville and Brenham last year.  Every HS team has cycles and it sounds like they may not be as good this year.  Although it sounds like Lumberton is picking up where they left off last year.  Lumberton will be right there at the end of the year. I was impressed last year when we played them and they'll be tough again this year.

Mark my words, Livingston WILL NOT win a game in 20-4A this year.

You are right they are terrible!  I watched a half of it and had to leave it was ridiculous.  Lumberton has a ways to go before they can get their hopes up.  They will struggle to get into the playoffs this year from what I saw.

You are right they are terrible!  I watched a half of it and had to leave it was ridiculous.  Lumberton has a ways to go before they can get their hopes up.  They will struggle to get into the playoffs this year from what I saw.

You obviously don't know a  thing about football!!!

You obviously don't know a da :o :o thing about football!!!

I think his assessment is fairly accurate. As a Raider fan myself, I caution you against thinking this victory was more than it was. Livingston is a bad team.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I really don't think U have a clue about anything! I don't know what game you were at but it was total domination. Lumberton WILL make the playoffs and it won't be as the 4th seed. HATERS & Non-believers that don't give props and don't respect will just have to eat their words at the end of the year. Struggle to get into the playoffs from what U saw  ??? ...what a joke!!!

:D  I love these people that have a year of success and they think that they are unstoppable now!  Come back to reality you had a great year last year and your team is nowhere near what it was.  Yes you will probably make the playoffs but if you do it will be as a third or fourth seed if you get in.  You wont be beat png or nederland and you may get through ozen and central because you never know which team is going to show for those two.

:D  I love these people that have a year of success and they think that they are unstoppable now!  Come back to reality you had a great year last year and your team is nowhere near what it was.  Yes you will probably make the playoffs but if you do it will be as a third or fourth seed if you get in.  You wont be beat png or nederland and you may get through ozen and central because you never know which team is going to show for those two.

:DWe love you too earl :D

That kid Kylor Keith (sp?) is quite a player. I've caught two Lumberton games this year and he's had probably 5 interceptions in them.

He scored on a long pass reception this week.

Yeah that was nice...had a pretty good run to.

I think the best athlete to touch the field in this game was the qb #1 from Livingston but he had no team around him, and some int's because he was under constant pressure with nobody to throw to.

If I remember correctly Lumbertons fault last year was its secondary...not so this year.

That kid Kylor Keith (sp?) is quite a player. I've caught two Lumberton games this year and he's had probably 5 interceptions in them.

I think the best athlete to touch the field in this game was the qb #1 from Livingston but he had no team around him, and some int's because he was under constant pressure with nobody to throw to.

If I remember correctly Lumbertons fault last year was its secondary...not so this year.

and most people thought the our secondary would be our downside again this year. def not so.

and i don't get it earl, if we would've lost this game.. we would have been made fun of.

but now that we beat them, we suck and cant make it deep in the playoffs.

when are you people going to realize that lumberton does not care what other people think.

so why bother wasting your time saying it...

#1 is no doubt a good athlete.  He also started in Livingstons secondary and on occasion, they would bring in another QB and split him out wide...a couple more like him and Livingston would be a handfull!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder