Who do you think could benefit lamars football team from last season in setx

wtfmr.

I talked to Derek Moss he was a two year all district offensive lineman for HF and he was going to go to Oklahoma Panhandle State University to play but the way he talked he was going to wait and see if he could get a better scholarship offer.  As far as I know Hussey is @ OPSU on a football scholarship, but i believe if Moss would give it another shot he could help out Lamar.  Also I believe Chase Ferguson from Vidor would make a big boost for the Lamar team. He was a four year starter for Vidor.  Please keep posting names. So maybe we can encourage some of these kids to give it a second shot

lol guys Get realalistic. If these guys are getting full rides from Major D-1 programs then why would they transfer back to Lamar? Its gonna be years before Lamar will be competitive. They are playing schools in the Southland Conference who have been successful for alongtime.They are not like Southeastern Louisana who got Hal Mumme to coach them for a few years. Lamar is gonna have to find players who have been overlooked or dont wanna leave home. Even schools like aTm Kingsville are more appealing at the moment.

One or Both Chavis's went to Navaroo JC well atleast double signed with them and aTm but ethier way they will have better options than Lamar.

Billy Chavis was elegible from the get go and is currently on A&Ms roster...he is being moved around alot at different positions

Blake was ineligible and went to Navarro but is planning on transferring to A&M

Maybe we can get some more players back too help benefit this team.  But i will still stick to my decision that Chris Samuel and Derek Moss could do some damage on that olffensive lineman, especially if they were lined up on one side no would be able to handle these two.  Coaches give these two a call please because they both have some gas left in the tank.  I would say those two are the best 3a lineman from last year in all of

texas

Maybe we can get some more players back too help benefit this team.  But i will still stick to my decision that Chris Samuel and Derek Moss could do some damage on that olffensive lineman, especially if they were lined up on one side no would be able to handle these two.  Coaches give these two a call please because they both have some gas left in the tank.  I would say those two are the best 3a lineman from last year in all of

texas

If that is the case, why aren't they playing college ball somewhere?

There was another offensive lineman from district 21-3A last year that is pretty good. Daniel Paulson of Silsbee, got a full ride to McNeese St. Not too shabby, seems to be better off than the two you have mentioned.

There all good players, Moss had a scholarship then passed on it because he thought he could get something better.  But if I remember Moss is the one that held Ahmad Jones from Silsbee two years ago to 0 tackles, and now look where Ahmad is Oklahoma State so there is only one way to figure out whos better and that is to get them out on the field again.

I was told by some good contact out at Lamar that coaches have spoke w/

Zach Skinner - Silsbee '06 - OL - Played at Blinn

Ryan Butler - Nederland '06 - WR/DB/KR - Played at Trinity Valley CC

Zach Bass - Nederland '06 - OL - Played at Mary-Hardin Baylor

All would be eligible for one more season come Lamar's opening season, and all 3 could contribute

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder