*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

dickie no one really gives a dam about lupa basketball program rt now.

Hey we are talking about this storm here, guy....Come on dude. Why do you want it with me? Why? And we all know you really DON'T...Take it down a notch...I will only talk WEATHER on this forum!!  ;)

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! THERE'S A LIGHT SHOWER COMING!!  ::) ::):D

Either you were a comedian at the now closed Comedy, TX. Or you are a grade "A" ***clown. This is a very dangerous storm, and it is not going to be fun and jokes for Texas residents along the coast somewhere, including the possibility of here.

I dont understand why them and not us?? Im confuzzled  ???

Look for Sabine Pass to be evacuated for the same reason. It is right on the coast and a storm surge 150 miles away from the eye can still bring the water up into the town. It doesn't mean where the storm will hit but who will have an effect from it.

From Dr. Masters blog on wunderground.com...

All indications are that Ike will intensify into a major hurricane that will bring widespread destruction to a large stretch of the Texas coast. I expect Ike will generate a 10-15 foot storm surge along a 100-mile stretch of Texas coast from the eye landfall location, northwards. I urge Texas residents to take this storm very seriously and heed any evacuation orders given. Most of you living along the coast have never experienced a major hurricane, and Ike is capable of causing high loss of life in storm surge-prone areas.

For you people that do not feel like looking at a map we are only 100 miles from Freeport, and 180 miles from the projected storm center at landfall. Any move to the north and we could be under the gun.

From Dr. Masters blog on wunderground.com...

All indications are that Ike will intensify into a major hurricane that will bring widespread destruction to a large stretch of the Texas coast. I expect Ike will generate a 10-15 foot storm surge along a 100-mile stretch of Texas coast from the eye landfall location, northwards. I urge Texas residents to take this storm very seriously and heed any evacuation orders given. Most of you living along the coast have never experienced a major hurricane, and Ike is capable of causing high loss of life in storm surge-prone areas.

For you people that do not feel like looking at a map we are only 100 miles from Freeport, and 180 miles from the projected storm center at landfall. Any move to the north and we could be under the gun.

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SEND THAT TO EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT.

Guest DickVitale

Either you were a comedian at the now closed Comedy, TX. Or you are a grade "A" ***clown. This is a very dangerous storm, and it is not going to be fun and jokes for Texas residents along the coast somewhere, including the possibility of here.

WILL YOU PLEASE LIGHTEN UP? I understand you are angry at the world, and depressed about your life and all and want to pick a fight, but I am not!!....GOODNESS!! ::)

Guest tchawks99

WILL YOU PLEASE LIGHTEN UP? I understand you are angry at the world, and depressed about your life and all and want to pick a fight, but I am not!!....GOODNESS!! ::)

hey DICK..Vitale go some where else and argue..people are wanting to find out some serious info here..weather info.. now is not the time or the place.

Coop what does that map tell me??

Chat with Coop and the boys about the hurricane.

This is the hidden content, please

The map above shows where the storm will be.

By the looks of that map it looks like it is headed north towards my house.  Is that correct?

Also Thanks for "holding our hands" through this.  Everytime a storm comes, everyone tries to do ya'lls jobs.  And here-say gets trickled down from everyone that has a tv. Its good to hear it from the "horse's mouth" or from the "Mustang's Mouth"!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi