A question for Nederland Bulldog fans.

After going to our game against wos a thought came to my mind... WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE NEDERLAND BULLDOG FANS?  I remember back a few years ago when teams coming to play us knew they were going to have to deal with about 1000 or more crazed fans. We were Barking, rattling whatever we could get our hands on, cheering, screaming, doing whatever it took to let our boys know we were with them and that we believed in them. We have to remember that our kids are either encouraged by our support in the stands or discouraged by the lack of it.  I just think it is time for the DOGPOUND to be the DOGPOUND again.  What do yall think?

Thanks.  You know we live in the LC area?  We've gotta go board up the new house first thing in the morning.  We drove around town this evening and saw Superior Tire boarded up that gave us the way to get ours boarded.  New custom windows that we don't want broken!!!!  LOL

good luck to all you folks sticking it out

Kinda wish I would've stuck it out. These folks in Dallas are not too friendly. My chow chow and york damn near died from heat exhaustion. The middle east hotel owners are boosting room prices. One room outside advertised, 49.99 a night. They are saying 79.99 inside. Had to put my dogs in a shelter.

This won't end fast enough.

I still have a few family members over there trying to decide what they will do.  I'm sure hoping our area comes out good in this one. Looks promising so far, but, it did last time until "late in the game", also.  Let's hope for the best.  Everybody stay close to the information loop.....

i stilled used my noise makers, yea i noticed the quietness myself.

sitting at the house waiting for the storm??????

I guess what kinda upset me was when I saw the Players trying to get the fans in the game several times and there was no response.  I remember when things were a LOT noisier... maybe winning has something to do with it.  wasn't a whole lot to cheer about I guess

Kinda wish I would've stuck it out. These folks in Dallas are not too friendly. My chow chow and york dang near died from heat exhaustion. The middle east hotel owners are boosting room prices. One room outside advertised, 49.99 a night. They are saying 79.99 inside. Had to put my dogs in a shelter.

This won't end fast enough.

That doesn't sound legal.  Price gouging, isn't it?  Wait...it's a holiday weekend also, so I think they can use that as an excuse to go up on the price....not really sure.  It sucks anyway, doesn't it?

After going to our game against wos a thought came to my mind... WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE NEDERLAND BULLDOG FANS?  I remember back a few years ago when teams coming to play us knew they were going to have to deal with about 1000 or more crazed fans. We were Barking, rattling whatever we could get our hands on, cheering, screaming, doing whatever it took to let our boys know we were with them and that we believed in them. We have to remember that our kids are either encouraged by our support in the stands or discouraged by the lack of it.  I just think it is time for the DOGPOUND to be the DOGPOUND again.  What do yall think?

From my clouded memory, I always thought that Nederland fans were a little slow to get excited early on in the season.  I've felt that way for years.  Unfortunately in Nederland, winning percentage has a direct relationship to fan excitement level.  When the team starts pulling out some big wins in big/high profile games, fan support & enthusiasm will increase. 

From my clouded memory, I always thought that Nederland fans were a little slow to get excited early on in the season.  I've felt that way for years.  Unfortunately in Nederland, winning percentage has a direct relationship to fan excitement level.  When the team starts pulling out some big wins in big/high profile games, fan support & enthusiasm will increase. 

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger NedDog.  PNG fans are the exact same way.  Friday night. I thought I was at a wake instead of a PNG game.  Pretty quiet on both sides of the stadium.

Not too long ago, Nederland fans were very much a part of the game.  Get loud on key defensive plays, respond to our kids making good plays, stand and cheer/encourage them after they came off the field, even if the other team just scored.  Nederland fans used to be very smart about when to get loud, the kids used to feed off the crowd.  If our kids needed to feed off our crowd, they would starve.  Thing that kills me, is we have fans who will challenge and question the toughness and nastiness of our own kids, but aren't willing to stand and give em some juice that you sometimes need on the football field.  At times Friday it felt like a chess tournament.  We Nederland fans are spoiled, period. 

From a visitors perspective it was nice not hearing all of the barking. That alone told me what was happening on the field. I agree with stangchain, Nederland will be fine and they will score alot of points.

i have always loved to go two nederland - pn-g football games the FANS are some of the best in the STATE OF TEXAS. now on the other hand some of the wo-s fan do not even stand up on kick offs are even show there support for the kids comming off the field after makeing a  TD are a  good defense stand lots of them just sit there on there hands as thay have done in the past.at one time years ago  mustange fans were very loud  but not now THATS WHAT YOU CALL SPOILED. PS i am not pointing the finger at all mustang fans

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu