newton loses 26-20

k bud. We'll see this year. You know who got ya'!! the win last year. He's not there to save you this year. Buna lost 17 seniors. But believe me. They are replaced. Not as much depth this year. Many players playing both ways. Congrats on ya'lls win orangefield. They are down this year. Watched the game this mornin. #7 from e.c. looked good. Not so much impress with Raymond. Looking forward to our game.

k bud. We'll see this year. You know who got ya'!! the win last year. He's not there to save you this year. Buna lost 17 seniors. But believe me. They are replaced. Not as much depth this year. Many players playing both ways. Congrats on ya'lls win orangefield. They are down this year. Watched the game this mornin. #7 from e.c. looked good. Not so much impress with Raymond. Looking forward to our game.

Don't think EC was terribly impressed with the Buna-Trinity film this morning either. Good to see that Buna is continuing their tradition of any win is good, even if it's against St. Tabitha's School for the Blind, Lame and Infirm.  ;D

I wasn't impressed w/ our game tape either. I dont see where you think e.c. is that great. I never said trinity was great or anything. We could've scored a hundred if we wanted too. Should be a great game. I think Buna has a better starting back field/secondary for sure. E.C. has the line for now. By the time district starts our line wont be as inexperienced. I think we match up well against each other.

Don't think EC was terribly impressed with the Buna-Trinity film this morning either. Good to see that Buna is continuing their tradition of any win is good, even if it's against St. Tabitha's School for the Blind, Lame and Infirm.   ;D

;D

Just to set the story straight. Corrigan was trying to fill a schedule. Coach Armstrong at Corrigan asked Barbay specifically to play week 0. With Barbay normally not being a week 0 type of guy, he wanted to play a different week, but rest of the CC schedule was full.

Whether you play your first game on week 0 or week 1, it's still your first game of the season.

Just to set the story straight. Corrigan was trying to fill a schedule. Coach Armstrong at Corrigan asked Barbay specifically to play week 0. With Barbay normally not being a week 0 type of guy, he wanted to play a different week, but rest of the CC schedule was full.

Whether you play your first game on week 0 or week 1, it's still your first game of the season.

ANd you guys get the honor of playing a bunch of mad war eagles!  Those eagles will have you eating crow next week. 

speaking of things never changing; it's nice to see that some east chambers posters are still egotistical jerks who can't do a post without putting someone down.

Ouch! That's going to leave a scar...

P.S. Almost forgot, Captain America is a little wiesel.

I'm mortally wounded by captainamerica's rapier wit.  ::)

Guest ECBucFan

Yeah and that interview you speak of is gonna haunt Barbay for the rest of the season.

After reading it, all I can say is WOW... :-X

I am thankful for the staff we have at EC. Valastro, Otto, Fontenot, Cauthern, Andrews, Todd, Mozley, East, and Leday (hope I didn't miss anyone!) are all great coaches AND represent our community with class and great sportsmanship 100% of the time.

if you're going to personally insult me, uknowit, at least learn how to spell first.

all will be settled the first week of district.

p.s. weasel (learn it; memorize it if you have to; you'll come across as much more intelligent)

OK, so your a spelling Nazi too, little WEASEL.

Next time I'll make time to run spell check.

if you're going to personally insult me, uknowit, at least learn how to spell first.

all will be settled the first week of district.

p.s. weasel (learn it; memorize it if you have to; you'll come across as much more intelligent)

I see, you're from Buna, the 'New Sheriff in Town'.

Now I understand why you're so bitter. It's the annual loss to EC.

Guest EagleFan01

You guys shouldn't look to much into the Newton lose friday night if you remember correctly we lost to Crockett last year in our first game and still had a pretty good season. CC is really good and I knew they would be, they just lined up friday night and basically dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball on us and they controlled the ball and that helped to slow down the Newton attach  we never was able to get in a good rythm on offense. We will be ok its the first game with many more to go its still early ladies and gentleman, don't throw the eagles under the bridge just yet.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder