*POST 9TH AND JV SCORES HERE*

WB fresh   30

Ozen fresh  8

WB JV     21

Ozen JV   18

I was @Ozen's practice Tuesday and I was glad to see their freshmen numbers were up.  Looks like around 40-50.  Did you see the same thing Yeo???

WB fresh   30

Ozen fresh  8

WB JV     21

Ozen JV   18

I was @Ozen's practice Tuesday and I was glad to see their freshmen numbers were up.  Looks like around 40-50.  Did you see the same thing Yeo???

Yeah their numbers are up and they have some nice skills players.  The lines need work and it doesn't help that Andre (the basketball coach) Boutte is the head freshman football coach.  Go figure.  ???

WB fresh   30

Ozen fresh  8

WB JV     21

Ozen JV   18

Yeah their numbers are up and they have some nice skills players.  The lines need work and it doesn't help that Andre (the basketball coach) Boutte is the head freshman football coach.  Go figure.  ???

Well all hands on deck.  They lost 2 coaches(maybe more) so that makes Andre have to put on his football hat.  I wish I could volunteer and help but I can't commit because I work those 12 hrs.  Hell, we have 3 WB coaches at the plant now plus I don't know how many Stump's brother took with him to BC so BISD is short all over for coaches

WB fresh   30

Ozen fresh  8

WB JV     21

Ozen JV   18

Well all hands on deck.  They lost 2 coaches(maybe more) so that makes Andre have to put on his football hat.  I wish I could volunteer and help but I can't commit because I work those 12 hrs.  heck, we have 3 WB coaches at the plant now plus I don't know how many Stump's brother took with him to BC so BISD is short all over for coaches

Yeah, but in football you can't stall.  There is a play clock. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder