It appears the Jasper Bulldog fans are worried about Kirbyville!

I would be more than happy to see Kirbyville wipe the grass with them mutts at their own field once again. I've read too many post about Jasper gonna do this and they're gonna do that. I think the reason is that they fear Kirbyville will bring the wood again. Jasper will get a heavy dose of some speed this friday and I can promise you it won't get any easier Sept 5.

Might be but Jasper is up!  :D

Jasper should be better than they were last year. I still say Kirbyville because we got their number. If Kirbyville stop Bailey its over!!!

SO WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 10 PLAYERS ON THE FIELD I GUESS BAILEY IS PLAYING BY HIMSELF.  OOH WELL  TIME WILL TELL, WHEN OTHER PLAYERS ON THE FIELD SCORE.

Defeating a team two times in a row does not build a dynasty.  Beating a team 3 times in the last 10-20 years does not build a dominance.

Listening to Kirbyville talk about beating Jasper.  $0.00  cheap

Listening to Kirbyville talk about last two years    $0.00  cheap

Listening to Kirbyville talk about going all the way  $0.00  cheap

Watching Kirbyville fall on their faces against Jasper  Priceless

You sound just like how Y2K feels about HBK.  You wanna be up top with Jasper but just can't find a latter tall enough.

If you don't know what that last part means ask someboey :)

Guest rykerx144

Defeating a team two times in a row does not build a dynasty.  Beating a team 3 times in the last 10-20 years does not build a dominance.

Listening to Kirbyville talk about beating Jasper.   $0.00   cheap

Listening to Kirbyville talk about last two years     $0.00  cheap

Watching Kirbyville fall on their faces against Jasper   Priceless

You sound just like how Y2K feels about HBK.  You wanna be up top with Jasper but just can't find a latter tall enough.

I agree with you Kirbyville doesnt have the talent Jasper does.  Kirbyville has not had the talent Jasper did the last three years.  Realistically there is no reason Jasper should lose to Kirbyville. 

But I got news for you, you can resort back to the past fifty years it doesnt matter!!!!!  When a team comes into your stadium that has half the numbers you do, it has half the talent you do and KICKS your butt two years in a row cause they wanted it more and every player gave everything they had to be able to say they beat the team that does dominate them (according to your logic)  and is a dynasty then that is FOOTBALL and you and your dynasty and dominance will never be able to take that away from them boys.....and that my friend is PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Listening to Kirbyville talk about beating Jasper.   $0.00   cheap

Listening to Kirbyville talk about last two years     $0.00  cheap

Watching Kirbyville fall on their faces against Jasper   Priceless

I agree with you Kirbyville doesnt have the talent Jasper does.  Kirbyville has not had the talent Jasper did the last three years.  Realistically there is no reason Jasper should lose to Kirbyville. 

But I got news for you, you can resort back to the past fifty years it doesnt matter!!!!!   When a team comes into your stadium that has half the numbers you do, it has half the talent you do and KICKS your butt two years in a row cause they wanted it more and every player gave everything they had to be able to say they beat the team that does dominate them (according to your logic)  and is a dynasty then that is FOOTBALL and you and your dynasty and dominance will never be able to take that away from them boys.....and that my friend is PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Why does K-ville lose to Newton every year then, I guess it's because they don't want it.

I know they only scrimmaged the past couple of years but when is the last time they have beat them.

Newton has half the kids K-ville does K-ville should wipe the floor with them. Bottom line #'s don't mean a whole lot sometimes.

Win a district Championship and then you can talk!!!

How many kids does Jasper enroll? Not sure.. but you can bet that Newton has about 1/4 of that. It's not so much about numbers but more about how the program itself is structured. Let's face it, Newton is a better football program than Jasper. Even when people talk about Newton having an "off year," they still schedule schools much larger than themselves (i.e. Jasper, Crockett, Carthage) and most of the time, beat those opponents, or give them a very hard fought game. Not to mention, they usually win district and go to the playoffs every single year. Jasper has no excuses. It takes 11 to play, and we'll see if that 11 is stronger than Kirbyville's. The friday night lights don't lie.

Isn't wildcat4life the one who last year said that k---VILLE would destroy WO/S. I saw that game and they showed WO/S by scoring a touchtown on them. Maby they will score one on Jasper too.

Here are some excusses for wildcat4life.

It was the referees

we had our star player out

it was luck

if we would play them again we would beat them

two of their tds should have been called back.

they snuck some college players in on us.

i remember sitting in the stands on the jasper side a few years back when jasper was playing in the state championship ( the same year that kirbyville spanked jasper with a homecoming present of 42-20).  Yes, as a Kirbyville fan i supported jasper b/c they represnted our district.  I do recall just about every excuse in the book being used as to why they were being pummeled, i think they even invented new ones. not until they actually started doing something in the 4th quarter did they finally shut their pie holes only to reopen them at the end of the game with the clock reading 0:00.  and just put stop to this fans are rude card being played.  OUR FANS ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR TEAM. NOT RUDE. JUST AS THEIR PLAYERS ARE FULL OF HEART. SOMETHING YOUR TEAM AND FANS SEEM TO LACK.  Numerous times i have attended another local schools playoff game and not had a problem finding a fellow wildcat supporter. yet i dont remember seeing much support from the opposite.  And yeah, I have sat in the stands and watched Newton win their 98 championship b/c they represented our district at the time.  And b4 you say it, yeah i know we have never won a state championship in football. So, SHUT YOUR WORD HOLE AND GET READY TO SEE WHAT HEART CAN DO FOR NUMBERS!!!!  SAY SOMETHING!!!

wildcat4 life your talking out your butt cause your mouth nose better. numbers mean nothing go back and look stephenvillehad only 27 students in 1998 they beat la marque 34  7 . came back the next year beat png with 29 kids 28  18. so numbers mean nothing. newton had 26 kids in 1998 3A and beat daingerfield 21    0. so excuses there is none. u better be ready for diboll.

i remember sitting in the stands on the jasper side a few years back when jasper was playing in the state championship ( the same year that kirbyville spanked jasper with a homecoming present of 42-20).  Yes, as a Kirbyville fan i supported jasper b/c they represnted our district.  I do recall just about every excuse in the book being used as to why they were being pummeled, i think they even invented new ones. not until they actually started doing something in the 4th quarter did they finally shut their pie holes only to reopen them at the end of the game with the clock reading 0:00.  and just put stop to this fans are rude card being played.  OUR FANS ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR TEAM. NOT RUDE. JUST AS THEIR PLAYERS ARE FULL OF HEART. SOMETHING YOUR TEAM AND FANS SEEM TO LACK.  Numerous times i have attended another local schools playoff game and not had a problem finding a fellow wildcat supporter. yet i dont remember seeing much support from the opposite.  And yeah, I have sat in the stands and watched Newton win their 98 championship b/c they represented our district at the time.  And b4 you say it, yeah i know we have never won a state championship in football. So, SHUT YOUR WORD HOLE AND GET READY TO SEE WHAT HEART CAN DO FOR NUMBERS!!!!   SAY SOMETHING!!!

This is the hidden content, please

that is one mad kitten

Kville is no more rude than some of the fans from other schools.  Like the guy said , Kville fans are just as passionate about our boys as Jasper, Newton, WOS and many others.  We have been down far a long time and we try really hard to show our boys that we are behind them 100% and will continue to do that, even if we do lose to Jasper and/or Newton, unlike some fans drop off.  You stay proud of your team, cause We are going to stay PROUD of ours no matter what happens in the games or what any of you have to say about us. Thanks    Go CATS! and good luck to rest of you.

here is what you do...You go to the start of this topic and see who started it and what was said.  It sure wasn't a bulldog fan that started it, but I can bet it will be a Bulldog fan who will end it.  Why is Kirbyville so concerned with Jasper?  Why now?  you would think that we are the most important game of their season.  Focus on your game this week, not a game that is more than a week away.

i remember sitting in the stands on the jasper side a few years back when jasper was playing in the state championship ( the same year that kirbyville spanked jasper with a homecoming present of 42-20).  Yes, as a Kirbyville fan i supported jasper b/c they represnted our district.  I do recall just about every excuse in the book being used as to why they were being pummeled, i think they even invented new ones. not until they actually started doing something in the 4th quarter did they finally shut their pie holes only to reopen them at the end of the game with the clock reading 0:00.  and just put stop to this fans are rude card being played.  OUR FANS ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR TEAM. NOT RUDE. JUST AS THEIR PLAYERS ARE FULL OF HEART. SOMETHING YOUR TEAM AND FANS SEEM TO LACK.  Numerous times i have attended another local schools playoff game and not had a problem finding a fellow wildcat supporter. yet i dont remember seeing much support from the opposite.  And yeah, I have sat in the stands and watched Newton win their 98 championship b/c they represented our district at the time.  And b4 you say it, yeah i know we have never won a state championship in football. So, SHUT YOUR WORD HOLE AND GET READY TO SEE WHAT HEART CAN DO FOR NUMBERS!!!!   SAY SOMETHING!!!

You Kirbyville fans are a trip you cant even get past the third round are even to state until you can sniff a state game shut your word hole thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe Land95 is illiterate or maybe suffers from some other reading disorder.  If this person would have read the whole statement which is posted there for the world to see, he would have noted that I called him and all other know it alls well before he even got a chance to point out that kirbyville has never won a state championship.  furthermore, maybe it is a learning and comprehension problem for him as the point to the post was that dispite all the "great" sportsman like fans from other areas,  I for one have supported the other friday night foes, along with many of my other fellow wildcat fans.  I would also like to reference to another forum on here that I would have to believe this one stemmed from.  I will have to go back and doublecheck but I think that one was started by a jasper fan. I'll get back to ya on the previous.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    haha369
    Newest Member
    haha369