SETX SS #3 Kelly at Vidor Predictions

Who takes the season opener this Friday?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the season opener this Friday?

• Kelly
    • Vidor

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kelly is lookin good this year. i heard the tailback ran a 4.34 at the TCU football camp. With a lot of talent at the skill positions and experience on o and d line. it should be a good game. but im gunna have to go with kelly on this one cause of their speed in the backfield and at wideouts.

Guest tchawks99

Kelly's coming off a great year..Vidor is at home and playing for respect..The coach over there caught some flack last year..Should be a good one...

I say Kelly ..too many skill guys..plus The Long coach has his scheme in by now by being there a few years..

Guest kellybulldawg

Vidor just doesn't have what it takes to beat us but they may be able to win against their opponents in games 2 & 3 .

Sorry Vidor fans

Guest kellybulldawg

Vidor just doesn't have what it takes to beat us but they may be able to win against their opponents in games 2 & 3 .

Sorry Vidor fans

Have you ever played Vidor on their home turf?!!!!   Will be a great game to watch.  Good luck to both teams and an injury free game. 

No. It doesn't matter where we play we will out hit , out run and overpower them boyz. Enjoy being undefeated Vidor because after Friday you will be 0-1. :-*

Sorry Vidor fans

No problem, you have to say that, but hopefully it won't be the Vidor fans that are sorry late Friday night!

Sorry Vidor fans

Have you ever played Vidor on their home turf?!!!!   Will be a great game to watch.  Good luck to both teams and an injury free game. 

I second the injury part! Good Call!

Sorry Vidor fans

No. It doesn't matter where we play we will out hit , out run and overpower them boyz. Enjoy being undefeated Vidor because after Friday you will be 0-1. :-*

All I have to say is "BRING IT!" ;D

Watch out, Kelly.  Vidor have been known to make the scoreboard malfunction when the other teams score... ;D

You still crying about that Soulja??? Do you really want to get into the stadium issues AGAIN???

Why do you say I'm crying?  Heck, we won on that night!  Duh, do you remember?  Probably not.... ::) ::)

And what does that mean?  'stadium issues'?  Hey, go ahead and fire away.  I don't think you are in no shape to talk about someones stadium. 

Watch out, Kelly. Vidor have been known to make the scoreboard malfunction when the other teams score... ;D

:D I like you Soulja1, your funny. Be somebody "move to Vidor" ;)

No thank you. Don't want to move there. If you are implying that I am scared to set foot in Vidor, you are sadly mistaken. I go out there all the time. Soooo...your point being?

Watch out, Kelly.  Vidor have been known to make the scoreboard malfunction when the other teams score... ;D

You still crying about that Soulja??? Do you really want to get into the stadium issues AGAIN???

Why do you say I'm crying?  Heck, we won on that night!  Duh, do you remember?  Probably not.... ::) ::)

And what does that mean?  'stadium issues'?  Hey, go ahead and fire away.  I don't think you are in no shape to talk about someones stadium. 

Yea i remember you won that night..the kid crossed the goal line with 12 seconds on the WORKING clock...

he was a one man show..(Where did he end up going)?? uh oh yea I know now nevermind...

you said fire away about the stadiums so here goes..I will put our stadium up against yalls anyday..Why is it you think we show up when the national anthem is playing? do you think it is bad timing? got lost?  Why do we roll in with our helmets on ?? why do you walk in there and it looks like the Beaumont Police department convention?  I hired a security company to stand by my car last year ...

should I go on ?? I am sure half of this will get deleted since you are a MOD now...But remember you started it with taking a shot at our stadium..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476