SETX SS #3 Kelly at Vidor Predictions

Who takes the season opener this Friday?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the season opener this Friday?

• Kelly
    • Vidor

Watch out, Kelly.  Vidor have been known to make the scoreboard malfunction when the other teams score... ;D

You still crying about that Soulja??? Do you really want to get into the stadium issues AGAIN???

Why do you say I'm crying?  Heck, we won on that night!  Duh, do you remember?  Probably not.... ::) ::)

And what does that mean?  'stadium issues'?  Hey, go ahead and fire away.  I don't think you are in no shape to talk about someones stadium. 

Yea i remember you won that night..the kid crossed the goal line with 12 seconds on the WORKING clock...

he was a one man show..(Where did he end up going)?? uh oh yea I know now nevermind...

you said fire away about the stadiums so here goes..I will put our stadium up against yalls anyday..Why is it you think we show up when the national anthem is playing? do you think it is bad timing? got lost?  Why do we roll in with our helmets on ?? why do you walk in there and it looks like the Beaumont Police department convention?  I hired a security company to stand by my car last year ...

should I go on ?? I am sure half of this will get deleted since you are a MOD now...But remember you started it with taking a shot at our stadium..

Dont it feel bad when the shoe is on the other foot.  When I went off two years ago, you edited my posts on that other website and you banned me.  I'm a real man.  I don't have to delete anything or ban anyone, remember that, sunshine.

That one man carried pirate after pirate in the end zone with him.  He was a beast and those midget Pirates were like lovebugs on a windshield...He is not playing college ball.  But we are talking about then, arn't we?

About our stadium....Police here police there..blah, blah, blah.  Sonds like you are just a , what did they used to call it for those non-glad bags'?  Wimpy, wimpy sinch sack.  LMBO.  Lets talk about that terrible parking at Croak field.  I had to park almost 4 blocks away from the blasted stadium.  (an I walked those 4 blocks by myself with no fear, unlike you!)  I got there, and the visitor's side only fitted 20 Central fans.  

Lets talk about that Vidor's record against Central.  What about the year we killed yall in Vidor and yall first and second string QB went down due to biiiig hits.  I got on that message board and talked about it and got banned.  I guess the truth hurts, huh?  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out, Kelly.  Vidor have been known to make the scoreboard malfunction when the other teams score... ;D

You still crying about that Soulja??? Do you really want to get into the stadium issues AGAIN???

Why do you say I'm crying?  Heck, we won on that night!  Duh, do you remember?  Probably not.... ::) ::)

And what does that mean?  'stadium issues'?  Hey, go ahead and fire away.  I don't think you are in no shape to talk about someones stadium. 

Yea i remember you won that night..the kid crossed the goal line with 12 seconds on the WORKING clock...

he was a one man show..(Where did he end up going)?? uh oh yea I know now nevermind...

you said fire away about the stadiums so here goes..I will put our stadium up against yalls anyday..Why is it you think we show up when the national anthem is playing? do you think it is bad timing? got lost?  Why do we roll in with our helmets on ?? why do you walk in there and it looks like the Beaumont Police department convention?  I hired a security company to stand by my car last year ...

should I go on ?? I am sure half of this will get deleted since you are a MOD now...But remember you started it with taking a shot at our stadium..

Dont it feel bad when the shoe is on the other foot.  When I went off two years ago, you edited my posts on that other website and you banned me.  I'm a real man.  I don't have to delete anything or ban anyone, remember that, sunshine.

That one man carried pirate after pirate in the end zone with him.  He was a beast and those midget Pirates were like lovebugs on a windshield...He is not playing college ball.  But we are talking about then, arn't we?

About our stadium....Police here police there..blah, blah, blah.  Sonds like you are just a , what did they used to call it for those non-glad bags'?  Wimpy, wimpy sinch sack.  LMBO.  Lets talk about that terrible parking at Croak field.  I had to park almost 4 blocks away from the blasted stadium.  (an I walked those 4 blocks by myself with no fear, unlike you!)  I got there, and the visitor's side only fitted 20 Central fans.  

Lets talk about that Vidor's record against Central.  What about the year we killed yall in Vidor and yall first and second string QB went down due to biiiig hits.  I got on that message board and talked about it and got banned.  I guess the truth hurts, huh?  

first of all I dont have a clue what you are talking about on another site..I never was on another site and especially didnt have the authority to ban anyone.you are a MOD and you are calling the Pirate players names?? why dont you act like a MOD..Uh never mind that would be asking way too much ..and we all know that kid isnt playing college ball dont we. ;)...about the parking issue guess you dont know the right spots and it isnt known for its parking..thats what happens when you have a fan base it means you have alot of people at the game and that means not alot of parking..I know its hard to understand ,but stay with me soulja boy..I wouldnt be scared to walk 4 blocks in Vidor either it is SAFE there...Didnt a PLAYER get shot at central  during a GAME?? wow I feel safe...lawd child!!!

like I said if you are talking about a Vidor site you might want to contact that person...I dont hide behind a screen name..the only thing i am scared of is going to central stadium .. ;) for obvious reasons... where did that guy go to college??? oh yea I forgot....... ;D ;)

I have but one question! How old are Soulja and Piratefan ?  ???

I have nothing against Vidor or anthing, but me and that guy go way back.  This is not our first head bump.

And for blackflag.  Was that comment supposed to be funny?  Sounds like a Jay Leno joke.  Only him and Kevin Ubanks laugh.   ::) ::)

first of all I dont have a clue what you are talking about on another site..I never was on another site and especially didnt have the authority to ban anyone.you are a MOD and you are calling the Pirate players names?? why dont you act like a MOD..Uh never mind that would be asking way too much ..and we all know that kid isnt playing college ball dont we. ;)...about the parking issue guess you dont know the right spots and it isnt known for its parking..thats what happens when you have a fan base it means you have alot of people at the game and that means not alot of parking..I know its hard to understand ,but stay with me soulja boy..I wouldnt be scared to walk 4 blocks in Vidor either it is SAFE there...Didnt a PLAYER get shot at central  during a GAME?? wow I feel safe...lawd child!!!

like I said if you are talking about a Vidor site you might want to contact that person...I dont hide behind a screen name..the only thing i am scared of is going to central stadium .. ;) for obvious reasons... where did that guy go to college??? oh yea I forgot....... ;D ;)

Please tell me when I called Vidor names.  A player getting shot?  Man, how long ago was that?   Over 10 years.  BTW, why are you so animate on dogging folks that don't go to college?  The same issues that happen in Beaumont happen in Vidor, believe me.  

Look.  All I have to say is beat Central.  We will play all in Walmart parking lot, a Shoe Box, a Desert, whatever you want.  Stop crying and being scared.  If you are scared, my man, GO TO CHURCH!

what a MOD. Soulja is! You are a classy guy I guess you think yalls stadium "THE BABE" is first class too! On yalls home game Beaumont PD has the riot team on standby!  Fans throwing rocks at us in the parking lot. Man you have a nice view of those brand new condos behind the stadium. ;D

There really is no help for you and people like you.  I never said Babe was first class.  I do know that we seat 10,000 people and that we have ample parking room.  Riot police?  I wish you would stop lying, man.  Fans throwing rocks.  ::) ::) Please.  Our fans are busy watching the best band in the land make their entrance.  Those are not condos behind the stadium.  Those are housing projects.  Don't act like you have never seen them before. 

The bottom line is that you are just 'Yellow'.  Like I stated before, If you are scared, go to church. 

We have plenty of  parking too. Our stadium is on campus not on the other side on town you just have to know were to go. As far as throwing rocks that is a true statement! The kids from the condos were waiting outside our bus and started throwing rocks at us and then ran away. That was before they started parking the buses Inside the fence by the field house.

I guess I read this wrong.  I thought it was about the Kelly/vidor game.        :(i

I have seen you posting on Central threads.  It doesn't matter.  I felt like putting my 2 cents in.

I frequently post on Central threads, but my posts on those threads are about Central. 

I guess I read this wrong. I thought it was about the Kelly/vidor game. :(i

I have seen you posting on Central threads. It doesn't matter. I felt like putting my 2 cents in.

I frequently post on Central threads, but my posts on those threads are about Central.

Whatever.  Good for you then.  ::) ::)  Want a candy cane for that?

I guess I read this wrong.  I thought it was about the Kelly/vidor game.        :(i

I have seen you posting on Central threads.  It doesn't matter.  I felt like putting my 2 cents in.

Whatever.  Good for you then.   ::) ::)  Want a candy cane for that?

Nah.  I generally like and and your posts, but these last few seem somehow beneath you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami