SETX SS #3 Kelly at Vidor Predictions

Who takes the season opener this Friday?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the season opener this Friday?

• Kelly
    • Vidor

Watch out, Kelly.  Vidor have been known to make the scoreboard malfunction when the other teams score... ;D

You still crying about that Soulja??? Do you really want to get into the stadium issues AGAIN???

Why do you say I'm crying?  Heck, we won on that night!  Duh, do you remember?  Probably not.... ::) ::)

And what does that mean?  'stadium issues'?  Hey, go ahead and fire away.  I don't think you are in no shape to talk about someones stadium. 

Yea i remember you won that night..the kid crossed the goal line with 12 seconds on the WORKING clock...

he was a one man show..(Where did he end up going)?? uh oh yea I know now nevermind...

you said fire away about the stadiums so here goes..I will put our stadium up against yalls anyday..Why is it you think we show up when the national anthem is playing? do you think it is bad timing? got lost?  Why do we roll in with our helmets on ?? why do you walk in there and it looks like the Beaumont Police department convention?  I hired a security company to stand by my car last year ...

should I go on ?? I am sure half of this will get deleted since you are a MOD now...But remember you started it with taking a shot at our stadium..

Dont it feel bad when the shoe is on the other foot.  When I went off two years ago, you edited my posts on that other website and you banned me.  I'm a real man.  I don't have to delete anything or ban anyone, remember that, sunshine.

That one man carried pirate after pirate in the end zone with him.  He was a beast and those midget Pirates were like lovebugs on a windshield...He is not playing college ball.  But we are talking about then, arn't we?

About our stadium....Police here police there..blah, blah, blah.  Sonds like you are just a , what did they used to call it for those non-glad bags'?  Wimpy, wimpy sinch sack.  LMBO.  Lets talk about that terrible parking at Croak field.  I had to park almost 4 blocks away from the blasted stadium.  (an I walked those 4 blocks by myself with no fear, unlike you!)  I got there, and the visitor's side only fitted 20 Central fans.  

Lets talk about that Vidor's record against Central.  What about the year we killed yall in Vidor and yall first and second string QB went down due to biiiig hits.  I got on that message board and talked about it and got banned.  I guess the truth hurts, huh?  

Ok, I agree with you about the parking. And I hope no one is ever afraid to come to Vidor, but the visitor side of the field is fine. Much better than LCM and Central. As for the size, I remember last year Vidor put more people on the visitor side of your field than you guys had on the home side! Sad!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out, Kelly. Vidor have been known to make the scoreboard malfunction when the other teams score... ;D

You still crying about that Soulja??? Do you really want to get into the stadium issues AGAIN???

Why do you say I'm crying? Heck, we won on that night! Duh, do you remember? Probably not.... ::) ::)

And what does that mean? 'stadium issues'? Hey, go ahead and fire away. I don't think you are in no shape to talk about someones stadium.

Yea i remember you won that night..the kid crossed the goal line with 12 seconds on the WORKING clock...

he was a one man show..(Where did he end up going)?? uh oh yea I know now nevermind...

you said fire away about the stadiums so here goes..I will put our stadium up against yalls anyday..Why is it you think we show up when the national anthem is playing? do you think it is bad timing? got lost? Why do we roll in with our helmets on ?? why do you walk in there and it looks like the Beaumont Police department convention? I hired a security company to stand by my car last year ...

should I go on ?? I am sure half of this will get deleted since you are a MOD now...But remember you started it with taking a shot at our stadium..

Dont it feel bad when the shoe is on the other foot. When I went off two years ago, you edited my posts on that other website and you banned me. I'm a real man. I don't have to delete anything or ban anyone, remember that, sunshine.

That one man carried pirate after pirate in the end zone with him. He was a beast and those midget Pirates were like lovebugs on a windshield...He is not playing college ball. But we are talking about then, arn't we?

About our stadium....Police here police there..blah, blah, blah. Sonds like you are just a , what did they used to call it for those non-glad bags'? Wimpy, wimpy sinch sack. LMBO. Lets talk about that terrible parking at Croak field. I had to park almost 4 blocks away from the blasted stadium. (an I walked those 4 blocks by myself with no fear, unlike you!) I got there, and the visitor's side only fitted 20 Central fans.

Lets talk about that Vidor's record against Central. What about the year we killed yall in Vidor and yall first and second string QB went down due to biiiig hits. I got on that message board and talked about it and got banned. I guess the truth hurts, huh?

Ok, I agree with you about the parking. And I hope no one is ever afraid to come to Vidor, but the visitor side of the field is fine. Much better than LCM and Central. As for the size, I remember last year Vidor put more people on the visitor side of your field than you guys had on the home side! Sad!

And still hit I-10 with the big ....L ... sad...

Watch out, Kelly.  Vidor have been known to make the scoreboard malfunction when the other teams score... ;D

Why do you say I'm crying?  Heck, we won on that night!  Duh, do you remember?  Probably not.... ::) ::)

And what does that mean?  'stadium issues'?  Hey, go ahead and fire away.  I don't think you are in no shape to talk about someones stadium. 

you said fire away about the stadiums so here goes..I will put our stadium up against yalls anyday..Why is it you think we show up when the national anthem is playing? do you think it is bad timing? got lost?  Why do we roll in with our helmets on ?? why do you walk in there and it looks like the Beaumont Police department convention?  I hired a security company to stand by my car last year ...

Dont it feel bad when the shoe is on the other foot.  When I went off two years ago, you edited my posts on that other website and you banned me.  I'm a real man.  I don't have to delete anything or ban anyone, remember that, sunshine.

That one man carried pirate after pirate in the end zone with him.  He was a beast and those midget Pirates were like lovebugs on a windshield...He is not playing college ball.  But we are talking about then, arn't we?

About our stadium....Police here police there..blah, blah, blah.  Sonds like you are just a , what did they used to call it for those non-glad bags'?  Wimpy, wimpy sinch sack.  LMBO.  Lets talk about that terrible parking at Croak field.  I had to park almost 4 blocks away from the blasted stadium.  (an I walked those 4 blocks by myself with no fear, unlike you!)  I got there, and the visitor's side only fitted 20 Central fans.  

Lets talk about that Vidor's record against Central.  What about the year we killed yall in Vidor and yall first and second string QB went down due to biiiig hits.  I got on that message board and talked about it and got banned.  I guess the truth hurts, huh?  

So nice of you to remember that, but it was actually a close game, not a big L but still an L.

So nice of you to remember that, but it was actually a close game, not a big L but still an L.

Ok.  I can live with that.  You win.  A little L it is... ;D

I like you Soulja  ;D....but we better get back on point before we get our hand slapped. These are not the only Bulldogs we are going to whip this year! Vidor by 7.

I like you Soulja  ;D....but we better get back on point before we get our hand slapped. These are not the only Bulldogs we are going to whip this year! Vidor by 7.

I like that.  I can't believe you sneaked that in there!  I'm sure you will cause an uproar with that.

Kelly travels to Orange county to take on the Pirates. Look for the Pirate defense to stall out the Kelly offense, meanwhile the 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense resurges enough for Vidor to take the lead and hold on to it. A short third quarter field goal is the difference in the game. Vidor wins and begins their season with the Black Pearl sailing at full mast.

Toups Graphics Fearless Prediction

Vidor 10 Kelly 7

We have plenty of  parking too. Our stadium is on campus not on the other side on town you just have to know were to go. As far as throwing rocks that is a true statement! The kids from the condos were waiting outside our bus and started throwing rocks at us and then ran away. That was before they started parking the buses Inside the fence by the field house.

Hey, when I was in HS, we played a game against Galveston Ball and got rocks and bricks thrown at our busses, too. Dont think it happens at just your school. :(

We have plenty of  parking too. Our stadium is on campus not on the other side on town you just have to know were to go. As far as throwing rocks that is a true statement! The kids from the condos were waiting outside our bus and started throwing rocks at us and then ran away. That was before they started parking the buses Inside the fence by the field house.

Hey, when I was in HS, we played a game against Galveston Ball and got rocks and bricks thrown at our busses, too. Dont think it happens at just your school. :(

Dang, G-Ball did that to yall too?  I thought it was just Central they didn't like.  I guess they don't like anything Beaumont...

I like that.  I can't believe you sneaked that in there!  I'm sure you will cause an uproar with that.

Hey it is basically on point  ::)

I guess I read this wrong.  I thought it was about the Kelly/vidor game.        :(i

I have seen you posting on Central threads.  It doesn't matter.  I felt like putting my 2 cents in.

I frequently post on Central threads, but my posts on those threads are about Central.   

Whatever.  Good for you then.   ::) ::)  Want a candy cane for that?

I don't have a dog in this fight. I was just reading threads. What are the qualifications of a moderator? I usually enjoy your post but you aren't acting or posting like I would think a moderator would post. Maybe it was just a bad day.

Our tails have been docked like most bulldogs. We can't tuck our tails and run.

you guys lose friday ( hope you win the rest )

good luck kelly

secondary for vidor gets torched and kelly blows vidor OUT

and what happened in 1964 Revenge?

vidor lost to san marcos 21 to 21 and went home 12-0-1

san marcos  lost state championship the  next game to Palestine 24 to 15

This is the hidden content, please

Guest kellybulldawg

Our tails have been docked like most bulldogs. We can't tuck our tails and run.

good luck kelly

We will have the pirettes running scared.

Guest kellybulldawg

Our tails have been docked like most bulldogs. We can't tuck our tails and run.

good luck kelly

We will have the pirettes running scared.

Maybe if you could spell, your claim would make sense...

Its not a spelling error . i spelt it right pirettes

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476