How Bad Will Evadale Beat Warren In The Scrimmage?

I did not imply that they were superstars, I did not even imply that they would have made a difference. I simply said "Brandon Young and James Blackshear were both on the sidelines". They do bring a lot of speed, experience, and heart to the team.  The Warren boys know they are in for a long season. I don't see anyone on here for Warren talking trash so why the need to post that they are "terrible" and "pathetic"????                                                                                        Regardless, our boys will give everything they have for every minute of every game.

Not sure what kinda injuries James and Brandon have but Warren will need them to be competetive this year.Both are pretty quick and are a threat when you get the ball in there hands,not to mention they are the best 2 defensive players Warren has.The offensive line will be the question mark for the Warriors as they lost everyone off it from last year.For this group to score they will have to make quick throws on timing routes and that goes away from what they usually do.Plain and simple this group won't line up and run over any of the defenses on there schedule but could put up some points in the passing game.Brandon is fast but a 4.4 might be wishful thinking or a quick watch  ;) ;) ;)

Not sure what kinda injuries James and Brandon have but Warren will need them to be competetive this year.Both are pretty quick and are a threat when you get the ball in there hands,not to mention they are the best 2 defensive players Warren has.The offensive line will be the question mark for the Warriors as they lost everyone off it from last year.For this group to score they will have to make quick throws on timing routes and that goes away from what they usually do.Plain and simple this group won't line up and run over any of the defenses on there schedule but could put up some points in the passing game.Brandon is fast but a 4.4 might be wishful thinking or a quick watch  ;) ;) ;)

does this years o-line look like last year jv's?didn't realize they were all seniors last year.warren needs some good blocking-thats always been their weakness,along with some bad coaching decisions at critical times. warren could have a great program if they would get their act together.the games i've seen warren play i always felt like they had alot of potential.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami