Worst Weather Games..Let's Hear it!!

The worst one that I have attended was a play off game in  2000 or 2001. It Was BH against Orangefield in the bi district round of the playoffs and the location was Bridge City. I think the game time temperature was around 30 degrees with about a 20 MPH wind from the north :o If that wasn't bad enough it began to sleet/rain mix at half time! I was not dressed for this weather and froze my butt off the entire game!! I felt worse for the Orangefield fans and players as the final score was 55-0 BH (I think) :o

Any Orangefield folks remimber or attend this game!!

Last season when my bruins lost to the clements it was raining and cold. it was like a soap ophrea  when the clements came back and was leading by 3 points then brook got the ball with about 30 or 40 seconds left then brook coudnt get move the ball down field the rain had stop then when it was all over and the whistle had blown it started raining cats and dogs.

Last season when my bruins lost to the clements it was raining and cold. it was like a soap ophrea  when the clements came back and was leading by 3 points then brook got the ball with about 30 or 40 seconds left then brook coudnt get move the ball down field the rain had stop then when it was all over and the whistle had blown it started raining cats and dogs.

He ain't lyin! 

Guest WeedBegone

He ain't lyin! 

And for some reason--it seemed like Clements balls were dryer than ours. :(

1985, WO-S vs French in Beaumont.  Lots of rain that week which continued on Friday night.  Field was very, very sloppy.  But it was all worth it as WO-S won.  10-7 I think was the score. The win clinched the district title for WO-S which was the last year in 5A.

1988...Jasper vs. Forest Brook in the season opener in Jasper. We knew all day that it was gonna rain and by kickoff, it hadn't even begun. About a minute into the game, the skies opened up and it must have rained about 5" in those three hours. We always kept the field in great condition, but it was no match for the elements that night. It became 100 yards of mud. Jasper won the game 27-19.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder