If Coach Brooks would have never left Jasper?

Land95

Coach Brooks has 3 state championship wins, one as a player and two as an assistant coach, he knows how to win and can get them there if anybody can....his offensive coor is not to shabby either...the guy knows football (OC).....

Hey knowitall, I hate to correct you on your first post, but Coach Brooks has FOUR state championship wins, not three!!  Two rings at WOS, one ring at Waxahachie, and one ring at Beaumont Hebert when he was a player!! Maybe you should change your screen name Idontknowitall!!

Coach Brooks has 3 state championship wins, one as a player and two as an assistant coach, he knows how to win and can get them there if anybody can....his offensive coor is not to shabby either...the guy knows football (OC).....

Hey knowitall, I hate to correct you on your first post, but Coach Brooks has FOUR state championship wins, not three!!  Two rings at WOS, one ring at Waxahachie, and one ring at Beaumont Hebert when he was a player!! Maybe you should change your screen name Idontknowitall!!

well....i was close....forgot about two at wos....you get the point...

Guest rykerx144

I think if Brooks was coaching the year they had the awsome line with Jorrie Adams and Red Bryant things would have turned out different.  Jasper had alot of talent that year and just couldnt put it all together. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder