Vidor- WO-S..SCRIMMAGE MOVED TO ORANGE AT EAST CAMPUS FRI

last week in dayton wo-s had a  relly a hard time with daytons (BIG ) D line just could not (STOP) them all night.NOW comes  vidor just as BIG from what i have been told we will see friday. i hope this will not be the case all year long for the mustangs becouse in two week  thay have nederland

:D Won't be as widespread, but still some scattered showers.

I want to grow up and be a weather man. I wish I could have answers like that. How can you be wrong? I'm jealous Coop. ;D

First you have to grow up. :D :D  You walked into that one.

ok you got me on that one.

The only problem with the East Campus or what is now the Middle School field is that we only have seating on one side of the field. Come early if you like to sit down. You're right Coop it probably is the best draining field around.

You're correct about the drainage and the quality of the field overall.  There's an interesting story behind that old field and stadium.  The Stark’s went all out regarding the design of the field.  Its play rivals any natural grass field in the country.  I'll work on the details of how that field was originally assembled and what went into the construction. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder