Dayton/Lumberton scrimmage: date, time and place has changed

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

It's more than a scrimmage for Dayton, but just a scrimmage for Lumberton. If Lumberton loses, they lose. That's why it's a scrimmage...to work out the kinks, personnel issues, check out depth, etc. I'm sure Dayton will try and treat this as a regular game. This is just another step in getting ready for the season.

Ahh, OK, I am sure thats all it is, L- town floating high above. I know how intense L-Town fans are and this a game type scrimmage. Call it what you want, scrimmage or practice warm up. Both teams have something to prove Lumberton wants to prove last year wasn't a fluke and Dayton wants to prove it was.

Whether Dayton or Lumberton wins this scrimmage proves nothing about last years game. It's in the books. These are both two completely different teams and have no bearing on last years game/teams and proves nothing about being a fluke or not being a fluke. If Dayton wins then they are the better team right now early in the pre-season of 2008. Has nothing to do with the game in 2007. Oh, and while it would be nice to win the scrimmage...it won't be the end of the world if they lose.

Somebody might need to check, but the six day thing is not holding water. For example, several teams played on Saturday and are playing on Thursday. Many of the 5A schools sometimes play on a Saturday and have to play the following Thursday.

I think it may have something more to do with not having a day off. Maybe it's six days if you don't have a day off. Just throwing something out there for one of you with time on their hands to look it up.

Where has anyone stated anything about 6 days? I understood it to be 5 days. Lumberton scrimmaged on Monday, the 5th day would be Saturday.

BTW, it's just a scrimmage, guys. ::)

It's more than a scrimmage for Dayton, but just a scrimmage for Lumberton. If Lumberton loses, they lose. That's why it's a scrimmage...to work out the kinks, personnel issues, check out depth, etc. I'm sure Dayton will try and treat this as a regular game. This is just another step in getting ready for the season.

It cracks me up how you think you'll are above the rest of the football playing world lol

There are many players on the Broncos this year who remember their only loss in district the last two years.

There are probably several Raiders who want to prove that last year was not a fluke.

This game is a scrimmage, but it will be a war in the first half.

Any SE Texas high school football fan would really make an effort to see the first half at 10:00 AM Saturday morning.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder