Dayton vs Lumberton Game type scrimmage - Sat. 8/23

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

ozenfinest must be jumping on a different band wagon since Ozen isnt very good anymore

It's funny how the fans of most of the teams we beat last year all jump on the band wagon of everyone that is playing us and try and gang up on Lumberton. Maybe because they got whooped last year? Ozen, don't you have the Izadore Report for today to tell us about?

ozenfinest must be jumping on a different band wagon since Ozen isnt very good anymore

not at all........you guys just wont have a wagon to jump on since lumberton is only going to be a one hit wonder

Ozen..All it's going to take is one hit for your QB to wonder where he is at!

7 Mary we need to plan on making the trip.  I can use a good smile.

Wouldn't miss this one! We can sit right in the middle of the L-Train and cheer for the D-Train because you know the D-Train probably won't have a chance because of that one point loss last year. HA HA HA HA!  Whatever..........would like to be on the L-Train's bus after the game when Dayton has just totally humiliated them.  It's ashame that this game didn't take place on their site because im sure after it's over the L-Train will blame it on the venue. C'mon, somebody post the score from last year, haven't seen it yet!  :D

[/q

Look...Just because the Dayton fans have been making excuses for almost a year now doesn't mean that Lumberton will make any after this SCRIMMAGE. I think you talk about last years score more than any of the Lumberton fans. Everytime I see you post it's about last years game & score. Get over it! You people just couldn't be a good sport and congratulate the other team you have to come on here and make excuses and HATE on anybody that posts anything about Lumberton and make this SCRIMMAGE out to be the equivalent of the Super Bowl or something. Grow UP! Quit bringing up last year, it's over now. If Dayton does better in this SCRIMMAGE then so be it. Good for them. I don't think it matters who wins or loses...we will have to hear about last years so called FLUKE for eternity regardless of the outcome Sat.

true...

I'm not gonna lie last year's loss still bugs me but it's over.

I just hope this scrimmage benefits both teams, everyone stays healthy and that dayton is ahead when time is up

Wouldn't miss this one! We can sit right in the middle of the L-Train and cheer for the D-Train because you know the D-Train probably won't have a chance because of that one point loss last year. HA HA HA HA!  Whatever..........would like to be on the L-Train's bus after the game when Dayton has just totally humiliated them.  It's ashame that this game didn't take place on their site because im sure after it's over the L-Train will blame it on the venue. C'mon, somebody post the score from last year, haven't seen it yet!  :D

[/q

Look...Just because the Dayton fans have been making excuses for almost a year now doesn't mean that Lumberton will make any after this SCRIMMAGE. I think you talk about last years score more than any of the Lumberton fans. Everytime I see you post it's about last years game & score. Get over it! You people just couldn't be a good sport and congratulate the other team you have to come on here and make excuses and HATE on anybody that posts anything about Lumberton and make this SCRIMMAGE out to be the equivalent of the Super Bowl or something. Grow UP! Quit bringing up last year, it's over now. If Dayton does better in this SCRIMMAGE then so be it. Good for them. I don't think it matters who wins or loses...we will have to hear about last years so called FLUKE for eternity regardless of the outcome Sat.

I think I hit a nerve.....gotta'love these public forums....I promise it'll be ok...what was the score again?

Guest BIG HOUSE

I believe that the Dayton COACHES are taking this scrimmage to heart...They did travel to BC Monday to scout Lumberton...

Scouting for a scrimmage,thats serious to me....Good luck to both teams....

[/q

true...

I'm not gonna lie last year's loss still bugs me but it's over.

I just hope this scrimmage benefits both teams, everyone stays healthy and that dayton is ahead when time is up

Good post...I agree...let's all just move on to Sat. Let the better team win!

It's funny how the fans of most of the teams we beat last year all jump on the band wagon of everyone that is playing us and try and gang up on Lumberton. Maybe because they got whooped last year? Ozen, don't you have the Izadore Report for today to tell us about?

just like i said..  :)

notice how he has yet to say anything about that?  ;D

Isn't this JUST A SCRIMMAGE? Glorified practice is all it is. Nobody wins them, nobody loses them. Never seen a regular season record with 12 games on it, just 10. C'mon people, lighten up. ::)

Pretty much. It is hard to believe that Dayton's fan will feel a revenge on Lumberton knocking them out of an undefeated district last year by saying that this year, they won a practice.

It seems that Dayton is really putting a lot into this scrimmage, i.e. scouting Lumberton at BC for a scrimmage. Some people will say that is the norm., I think it is a little excessive but it doesn't matter either way. To be honest with you...Lumberton is more focused on Hamshire Fannett next Fri. than they are on Dayton Sat. morn. and that is a fact...the truth. Sure, they would like to do well...but they are not going to have a lot riding on it like they will in a week when the reg. season starts. They may go over a little Dayton stuff in practice but not to the extreme that they have been preparing for HF. Either way, good luck to both teams and stay injury free. Hopefully Lumberton will play hard and compete.

Guest Dirk Diggler

Word is they did the same thing to WO-S, they watched film from last year and everything so they wouldn't lose to us again even though it was a scrimmage.  ::)

It seems that Dayton is really putting a lot into this scrimmage, i.e. scouting Lumberton at BC for a scrimmage. Some people will say that is the norm., I think it is a little excessive but it doesn't matter either way. To be honest with you...Lumberton is more focused on Hamshire Fannett next Fri. than they are on Dayton Sat. morn. and that is a fact...the truth. Sure, they would like to do well...but they are not going to have a lot riding on it like they will in a week when the reg. season starts. They may go over a little Dayton stuff in practice but not to the extreme that they have been preparing for HF. Either way, good luck to both teams and stay injury free. Hopefully Lumberton will play hard and compete.

So I guess its ok for HF to scout Lumberton saturday morning?  It's the same freakn'thing!  There's a lot of what if's but lets say they meet in the playoffs and the Dayton coaches didn't scout them early on in the season...lot's of variables but its ok if you wanna'play it down to a scrimmage. 

So I guess its ok for HF to scout Lumberton saturday morning?  It's the same freakn'thing!  There's a lot of what if's but lets say they meet in the playoffs and the Dayton coaches didn't scout them early on in the season...lot's of variables but its ok if you wanna'play it down to a scrimmage. 

Just how do you "play it down to a scrimmage" when the fact remains, it is a scrimmage? Don't you know that?

Just how do you "play it down to a scrimmage" when the fact remains, it is a scrimmage? Don't you know that?

Yes I know that, but I guess that didn't come across right.  Everytime we or they or whoever say its JUST a scrimmage doesn't make the game any less important for either side.  This is a big football match-up not only for the players but especially for the fans.

Yes I know that, but I guess that didn't come across right.  Everytime we or they or whoever say its JUST a scrimmage doesn't make the game any less important for either side.  This is a big football match-up not only for the players but especially for the fans.

this matchup is being turned into what it is by the fans. lumberton is 100% focused of HF week 0.. because like they said, have you ever seen a 12 week regular season? NO! its a frickin glorified practice.. sure, both teams wanna do well.. but lumberton isn't too worried about running away with a huge victory. they'd much rather get beat in the scrimmage and win week 0.

remember, scrimmage is a GLORIFIED practice.

sounds like you L-towners think you are gonna lose

oh my gah.

there's no stopping with you people is there?

we talk crap, ya'll hate us.

we don't SCOUT another team for a SCRIMMAGE.. and we think were goin to lose?

act your age, not your shoe size diamond-j.

oh my gah.

I guess I could take some lessons on sophistication from the folks in Lumberton---tick tock

oh my gah.

I guess I could take some lessons on sophistication from the folks in Lumberton---tick tock

Actually, from the looks of it, you probably could.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    haha369
    Newest Member
    haha369