Nederland & WO-S/GAME BROADCASTED HERE WITH KLVI AND HAROLD MANN!!

what should the mustangs be looking for,will it be the running game are my be the air game that is if thay have one. as for nederland how well can thay cover the mustangs wide outs that is if the QB dont take off on them first.then it comes down to the mustangs running game .will nederlands  BIG D be able to slow down the  swift backfield of the mustangs. the kids at wo=s has lots rideing on this first game with a (VERY GOOD NEDERLAND TEAM) the best to both of them

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams will be well coached and ready to play. It should be a great 1st game for both. I wish they would play it on a Sat. bet alot of people that cannot make it on Friday night would show up Sat.

I don't know where they would put those people. It will be a packed house on a Friday night. Who knows where we will all park. I hope I don't get towed.

You people try too hard to not step on toes, WO-S wins this game hands down barring anything ridiculous from outer space, that is just my opinion.  Either way both teams will have good years, both should/could win district titles.  WO-S skill people are in place, maybe better than 2000 and thats saying alot.  Week 0 is hard to judge in high school but WO-S is going to be hard to handle.  Don't slam me if WO-S loses to Nederland, this could very well happen but my early money is on the Stangs.  Talk to me.

You people try too hard to not step on toes, WO-S wins this game hands down barring anything ridiculous from outer space, that is just my opinion.  Either way both teams will have good years, both should/could win district titles.  WO-S skill people are in place, maybe better than 2000 and thats saying alot.  Week 0 is hard to judge in high school but WO-S is going to be hard to handle.  Don't slam me if WO-S loses to Nederland, this could very well happen but my early money is on the Stangs.  Talk to me.

Is this contradiction or what? First you make the BOLD statement that WOS will win this game " hands down ". Then you ask not to get slammed if Nederland " happens " to win. News flash, you can't have it both ways! If you are going to make comments like that, expect to get crow stuffed down your throat if the opposite happens, comes with the territory.

Is this contradiction or what? First you make the BOLD statement that WOS will win this game " hands down ". Then you ask not to get slammed if Nederland " happens " to win. News flash, you can't have it both ways! If you are going to make comments like that, expect to get crow stuffed down your throat if the opposite happens, comes with the territory.

That is kind of like:

I guarantee a win  ........unless we lose.

You know, when Joe Namath made his now famous guarantee of a win over the Colts, he didn't qualify it by adding that they could possibly get beat.  ;D

two of the best football programs in  texas getting after it ,what away to start the season. we as fans cant ask for enything better can we,two of the best coaches ,two of the best fans ,two schools with alot of PRIDE .i for one am very excited about this game, win are lose its going to be a good one and you can  take that to the bank

Both teams will be well coached and ready to play. It should be a great 1st game for both. I wish they would play it on a Sat. bet alot of people that cannot make it on Friday night would show up Sat.

I don't know where they would put those people. It will be a packed house on a Friday night. Who knows where we will all park. I hope I don't get towed.

I wish I could remember the name, but there is a new security company across from First Baptist on Nederland Ave. A long walk for WO-S fans, but that is where we go for home games. I don't mind the walk and most of all you easily avoid traffic.

Guest tigersvoice

I knew that might ruffle some feathers, I like WO-S in this one.  And Aggie, I can have it anyway I want it.

NOPE!  Only at Burger King can you have it your way.

I wish I could remember the name, but there is a new security company across from First Baptist on Nederland Ave. A long walk for WO-S fans, but that is where we go for home games. I don't mind the walk and most of all you easily avoid traffic.

Infrastruct Security, 1824 Nederland Ave.

You people try too hard to not step on toes, WO-S wins this game hands down barring anything ridiculous from outer space, that is just my opinion.  Either way both teams will have good years, both should/could win district titles.  WO-S skill people are in place, maybe better than 2000 and that's saying alto.  Week 0 is hard to judge in high school but WO-S is going to be hard to handle.  Don't slam me if WO-S loses to Nederl and, this could very well happen but my early money is on the Stan gs.  Talk to me.

I'm not avoiding toes, I assure you. I just think Nederl and will be pretty good this year. I feel like we will be to. It's going to be a good, tough game. I don't think anyone can guarantee anything in this one. I think you should be careful with that "hands down" thing. JMO.

I remember a few years back when someone planned a "Victory Celebration" at Sandersons before the game was actually played. That flew like a lead balloon. You don't want to be eating that kind of crow... ;D

I think some folks have a crow cook book from the food network. They just can't wait for the season to start so they can break out their favorite recipe and cook up a little crow to eat. After many years of watching HS football I think the team with the largest number on the board will win. With Hooks and Neumann on the sideline, don't go to the concession stand because you may miss something!

Nederlands offense will be fun to watch and will put up big numbers, defense is the concern right now...For Nederland to really make a serious run for the district title the defense will need to step up...WOS's speed at the skilled position and speed of their defense will be tough to slow down. This game is hard to pick cause of the question mark on defense. I still go with the dogs by 4 points....

I think some folks have a crow cook book from the food network. They just can't wait for the season to start so they can break out their favorite recipe and cook up a little crow to eat. After many years of watching HS football I think the team with the largest number on the board will win. With Hooks and Neumann on the sideline, don't go to the concession stand because you may miss something!

I can remember a couple of times WO-S was rolling over the bulldogs Early only to have the dogs come back and win handily.I don't think this will be an easy game for either team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder