Nederland & WO-S/GAME BROADCASTED HERE WITH KLVI AND HAROLD MANN!!

Guest 87CRU79

I was told that Junior WR Ryan Brady has fractured his elbow at practice on Monday, and should be out for 4-5 weeks. As bad as that is, the Dogs are left with All-State wideout Asa Cardenas, Brandon Salenga, and Jude Vidrine, so not a complete crisis.

Is Krautz playing Friday?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that Junior WR Ryan Brady has fractured his elbow at practice on Monday, and should be out for 4-5 weeks. As bad as that is, the Dogs are left with All-State wideout Asa Cardenas, Brandon Salenga, and Jude Vidrine, so not a complete crisis.

That's a big blow if Brady is out, he's an athlete.

That makes it a 14 point game.

is he with the FIRE DEPT  all of u know how those guys are sleep with a hose :) ;D ::)

LOL, you worry about your own hose, not mine.  :)

Anyway, I walked out on the field today, and its damp, but not unplayable.  I don't know how someone defines torn up, because it really wasn't all that bad, I mean there aren't any potholes that you might lose a player in or anything.  If it stays dry the rest of the week the field will be just fine, unless of course, someone goes out there with a hose. ;)

WHAT # WAS THIS KID WEARING IN THE JASPER SCRIMMAGE?

Cardenas, Salenga, Vidrine... I don't think Ned misses Brady as much on offense... although he is a stud.  But they WILL desparately miss him on defense.  This could be a very tough loss for the Dogs early in the season.  Especially for a defense that needs to establish itself.  For Nederland to be successful this year, they must stay healthy, they are NOT deep, hope we can avoid more significant injuries or it will be a battle all year.  Big challenge this Friday without Brady in the 2ndary.

Krautz will sit out again this game, and he'll be ready for their opponent after the bye..  :-\

Guest Dirk Diggler

Krautz will sit out again this game, and he'll be ready for their opponent after the bye..  :-\

What position does he play?

What position does he play?

HE PALYS RB, BUT HIS BACKUP #2 IS A LOAD ALSO.

taking Nederland by 4... Everyone keeps talking about how horrible the scrimmage with Jasper... we really didnt look all too terrible IMO... and secondly, IT WAS A SCRIMMAGE... I mean Dallas hasnt done well in preseason, but I expect them to run the table in the NFC.... anyways im excited.. great game in store

BIG NED by 4

taking Nederland by 4... Everyone keeps talking about how horrible the scrimmage with Jasper... we really didnt look all too terrible IMO... and secondly, IT WAS A SCRIMMAGE... I mean Dallas hasnt done well in preseason, but I expect them to run the table in the NFC.... anyways im excited.. great game in store

BIG NED by 4

I know this maybe changing the subject and probably should be addressed in the NFL forum, but just what do you mean by "running the table"? Are you saying the Cowgirls will go undefeated in the NFC? If so, put your money where your mouth is. I am game.

BIG NED by 4

I know this maybe changing the subject and probably should be addressed in the NFL forum, but just what do you mean by "running the table"? Are you saying the Cowgirls will go undefeated in the NFC? If so, put your money where your mouth is. I am game.

I say this at least 4 times a day.  No one in this forum will ever see any Cowgal win super bowls.  Not in this lifetime!  They suck!  ;D

WHAT # WAS THIS KID WEARING IN THE JASPER SCRIMMAGE?

Brady is #7 and is a very good player. I think he will be a big part of Nederland's offense this season. He did not have a very good night against Jasper in the scrimmage though. He did not catch a pass and got beaten on a TD pass. Whoever covered him for Jasper did a good job.

Id Like t start off by saying  thank you to all that have asked about ryan  hes doing fine and will be ok hopefully in a few weeks . hes sure gonna miss not being out there  come friday night ! im not sure which is which is a tougher opponent a concrete slab which is how he was  injured or the wos mustangs  however he will be fine and nederland bulldogs will be fine. i just wish people  would  not fuss over  how gooid or bad you think someone is and just remember Mr Gillespie you see althugh Ryans injury may have been unfortunate its still minor compared  to what another  child n this team is going  through. before you all go to bed tonight please say a prayer for tommie  gilliesie and his family that his grandpa will come out of a coma and be fine. thanks again and god bless mr gillespie

The Dog Pound in Nederland will be rocking Friday night. The Bulldogs will surge to a 14 point first half lead and then in the second half the WO-S Mustangs speed will be too much. Look for WO-S to pull ahead in the third quarter and expand their lead in the fourth quarter. The Mustangs start the season at 1 and 0 with a big second half.

Toups Graphics Fearless Prediction

WO-S 35 Nederland 21

Predication's are nice and all, but the kids still have to play the game, and the coaches still have to instruct their ball players properly to have a successful out-come.  However things turn out this Friday; I'm just happy to renew this long time rivalry once again!  Go 'Stangs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed