LONESTAR

I'm just sitting here in silent meditative Zen whilst crafting the perfectly balanced offensive scheme to unleash the Beast on Warren so please convey this, with kind thoughts and gentle tones, that HJ is ready to kick some A$$!

Barry...Barry....So confident you are!! Thanks for the bulletin board material...Been watching from the sidelines but decided to get into the game after your boast.  See you Saturday...

Just trying to these beautiful folks something to talk about. Nothing like a little team spirit to get it going ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL NOW I CAN DEFEND MY SELF OK FIRST WITH MARTY I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I BROKE A RULE AND HOW. I DIDNT EVEN HEAD COACH A TEAM LAST YEAR. AND ON THE MPR I HAVE 31 KIDS ON THIS TEAM AND WILL BE GLAND TO LET ANYONE WATCH THE MPR IT WILL BE RIGHT LIKE ALWAYS. OK NOW COMEAUX I AM GLAD YOU CUT THE GRASS FOR ME BUT CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOUR SCORE BOARD IS WORKING LOL

Got scoulded, had to quit! Maybe later?

Marty Marion

MYFA 

Ya'll give it a break, there is a time and place for this and its not here.

Come on you can rag D-ville, you know you want to cause you haven't in awhile.

what are you a moderator??  No one wants to talk about Deweyville or they would be...

tchawks99 you must dream about deweyville because every time some one from there says any thing thats when you chime in with something smart ,. you must have gotten a pretty good but wippin from old claude at one point to hate them that much

Comeaux, you suck. And I mean that with the utmost alacrity, diligence, and certitude.

HAHAHAHAH I would like to know who showed you those words to use Barry??? Your 3 legged mouse must of fell off his wheel and caused you to open up a dictionary... 

WELL NOW I CAN DEFEND MY SELF OK FIRST WITH MARTY I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I BROKE A RULE AND HOW. I DIDNT EVEN HEAD COACH A TEAM LAST YEAR. AND ON THE MPR I HAVE 31 KIDS ON THIS TEAM AND WILL BE GLAND TO LET ANYONE WATCH THE MPR IT WILL BE RIGHT LIKE ALWAYS. OK NOW COMEAUX I AM GLAD YOU CUT THE GRASS FOR ME BUT CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOUR SCORE BOARD IS WORKING LOL

Well as far as the scoreboard working we will have to see come Saturday Morning.......    But I am sure of this..... I have had the High School woodworking class build a step stool for you so when you get hungry you will be able to see over the counter to read the menu and you won't have to get your kids to hold you while you order.....  ;D

since when do we start cancelling games just because theres a storm in the Caribbean. before Rita hit no one  payed attention to storms in the Caribbean. we wont know where the storm is gonna hit until tomorrow. vidor played ball all day with the exception of HF Sr team, they were a no show.

H-F SRS  MANDATORY EVACUATION

Guest headnocker

you must live in vidor and not have to deal with the traffic i10 was bad on the way back  . these games didnt even mean anything so i dont blame larry and his horns for not showing it was a smart move to look out for  his team and their parents

you must live in vidor and not have to deal with the traffic i10 was bad on the way back  . these games didnt even mean anything so i dont blame larry and his horns for not showing it was a smart move to look out for  his team and their parents

THANKS I JUST COULD NOT SEE BRING THEM OUT THERE UNDER THESE CONDITIONS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83