*Beaumont Bowl Part 1 Predictions..West Brook vs. Ozen Week 0*

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that 28 is a stretch.... but not by much.

In the same Beaumont Bowl rivalry last year, West Brook won by a combined 37 points. West Brook has most of their offense back this year including their qb and to rb (I think).

Rivalry or not..........

Brook 35-13.  Everything would have to fall just right for Ozen to win.  Hopefully, Brook will take care of the ball.  I don't think Ozen can stop WB unless they turn the ball over.  I expect our defense to be a little weaker this year, so I'll say Ozen far exceeds it offensive output last year and gains almost 100 yards in total offense.

Brook 35-13.  Everything would have to fall just right for Ozen to win.  Hopefully, Brook will take care of the ball.  I don't think Ozen can stop WB unless they turn the ball over.   I expect our defense to be a little weaker this year, so I'll say Ozen far exceeds it offensive output last year and gains almost 100 yards in total offense.

I tell you one thing.  Yall Brook fans are an arogant bunch!  I know Ozen had 6 yards of offense last year.  That was pathetic.  but 100 yards of offense is still a slap in the face to any team.  It may be nice to start being humble and showing your oponents a little more respect.  Because it was not too long ago when these same teams were pile driving your in the ground every year and you were the laughing stock of the area...

Brook 35-13.  Everything would have to fall just right for Ozen to win.  Hopefully, Brook will take care of the ball.  I don't think Ozen can stop WB unless they turn the ball over.   I expect our defense to be a little weaker this year, so I'll say Ozen far exceeds it offensive output last year and gains almost 100 yards in total offense.

I tell you one thing.  Yall Brook fans are an arogant bunch!  I know Ozen had 6 yards of offense last year.  That was pathetic.  but 100 yards of offense is still a slap in the face to any team.  It may be nice to start being humble and showing your oponents a little more respect.  Because it was not too long ago when these same teams were pile driving your in the ground every year and you were the laughing stock of the area...

Brook fans arrogant?  There are only about 3 Brook fans that even bother to post on here.  And, we hear crap from anyone who keeps the game close.  Last year all we heard was how Ozen had us on the ropes>  I guarantee the mouthing will be much louder if Ozen or Central wins. 

I'm not convinced Ozen is going to be the pushover everybody thinks they are. They have a real good O-Line with plenty of athletes to go around. They could potentially make some things happen. The fact that WB is state ranked, in three different polls, just puts a bullseye on our back. The Panthers would love to be the first team to knock us from the rankings, and subsequently will try to do that. However, with the amount of starters we have returning at key positions, I believe it would be tough for them to beat us. They will give us a good game, but I think the Bruins will win by...........two scores. ;) Once our offense gets going, though, we should be able to put points on the board like a pinball machine. Soulja, your Jags are next!!!!! ;D

I'm not convinced Ozen is going to be the pushover everybody thinks they are. They have a real good O-Line with plenty of athletes to go around. They could potentially make some things happen. The fact that WB is state ranked, in three different polls, just puts a bullseye on our back. The Panthers would love to be the first team to knock us from the rankings, and subsequently will try to do that. However, with the amount of starters we have returning at key positions, I believe it would be tough for them to beat us. They will give us a good game, but I think the Bruins will win by...........two scores. ;) Once our offense gets going, though, we should be able to put points on the board like a pinball machine. Soulja, your Jags are next!!!!! ;D

Remember, those beasts will bring it to Durley.  Just remember, yall asked for it!  ;) ;)

OzensFinest...what do you have to say about all this???

WE SHALL SEE!!! all i want to know is who is WB going to go to when they're on the ropes this year and CM is not able to get any yards on the ground..........not albert and powdrill like they did this year so we'll see WB is about to get themselves into something that they wont be able to get themselves out of this year..........

Well, you're gonna hear names like Christian Louis, Jordan Garrett, Donte Lopez....just to name a few! ;) I'll be able to give you more examples after the first game. But of course by then, you'll know them too! ;D

DONTE LOPEZ?? we're gonna send him to the court where he belong LOUIS not worried about him there's a reason for him not starting against us last yr coach stump knew he couldnt get it done but he'll get his shot this yr......and as far as jordan garrett goes he's about the best player on yall team so he's one player we'll have to stop other than that who else is going to step up cause after watching a few practice of my nephew CM wont be having a good game against ozen for the 2nd year in a row

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin