*Beaumont Bowl Part 1 Predictions..West Brook vs. Ozen Week 0*

I love this!  The football smack talk have began! I hope Ozen does not have yall Brook fans nervous, huh?   ;D ;D

Every team we play makes me nervous.  That's what makes it fun!  But we are still gonna run the ball down Ozen's throat and I don't think they can stop us.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is how I know Ozenfines just talks out the side of his neck... Lopez did not play last year because he wanted a full year of basketball (his first love).  So he did not start because he wasn't even suited up.  But know the kid realiizes after all these years he just may be a BETTER football player that basketball player.  Ozen has the athletes to be good every year...  But they fall short every year so don't tell me about the players... Can the coach get them together and can they perform to their potential?  HUH?

confused-8.gif

The way I see it is that Micheals will eat up Ozen, Garrett will be the deep threat and Lopez will catch everything that comes his way and then D up Ozen's best reciever at CB.  The Defense so far is suspect for the Brook so I think they will live by the Chip Ambres Philosophy, "If you can score 50, I can score 51!"!  The final score will be like 42-24!  Ozen will compete, but not win...

My Jags... And how I love them, won't be able to put the point total needed to beat the Brook because they are so RUN oriented!  I say the D will be stronger this year and it will be 28 to 14!  And that hurts my heart to say!

sad-023.gif

I went to Ozen's practice Monday and there is no way in hell they score 24 points on West Brook!  They have no QB.  The RB, Jame White, is nice.  He's quick and shifty.  The WRs are average at best.  The O-line is big, but nothing that WB can't handle. The score will be WB 49 Ozen 10.

WB, but by less than most people think.  i think later in the year, when WB has a chance to get clicking, they would probably win by more, but at the beginning of the year, Ozen's atheleticism will keep them close in what will likely be a messy performance for both groups after the long layoff between meaningful games. 

i hope brook lives up to their word and put up 55 on us like they said they were

Who said 55?    Is that just more of your nonsense?

you will have to talk to one of the coaches on ozens staff to find out who said it but i know it was someone on WB's staff publicly said there going to score 55 on the panthers and the coaches remind the kids of it everyday

Two things of significance happen for West Brook this year in the series..............They move ahead of Ozen in the head to head with their 5th straight victory.........and for the second time in both the schools history West Brook will win it's fifth straight victory over Central.  Get your other hand ready Brook for '09.  They'd have to open another new high school to see an end to this trend......lol (better not speak so loud.....seen it happen before.....lol)

Two things of significance happen for West Brook this year in the series..............They move ahead of Ozen in the head to head with their 5th straight victory.........and for the second time in both the schools history West Brook will win it's fifth straight victory over Central.  Get your other hand ready Brook for '09.  They'd have to open another new high school to see an end to this trend......lol (better not speak so loud.....seen it happen before.....lol)

::) ::) Looking ahead?  I think Brook needs to worry about Ozen right now.  We'll be ready for Brook when the time comes.

Whatever Brook fans and players did, it was nothing compared to what will happen when Ozen/Central beat WB.  Brook was coming off some bad years when they nipped Ozen years ago, and I think they had every reason to be excited.  From what I saw, it was just good old fashion happiness, not nose-rubbing or name calling, and I think that is O.K.  Sounds a little like sour grapes to me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder