Do You Try And Make JV Games

As the mom of a cheerleader, I can tell you the answer for most people is no!  It was really sad.  You would have a group of cheer moms and dads and a few fans.  Not even half of the boys would be represented by a parent.  I don't see how it is cost effective to run the concession stand on Thursday.  But I must say, now that my daughter is a Varsity cheerleader I no longer go to the JV games either.  BUT this is my 20th year to hold season tickets in Tiger stadium! (Did I just kind of tell my age?)

I'll definitely be going to some. Don't forget about the 7th, 8th and 9th grade teams either. The good thing about it is there is usually a game to see every week. When the varsity is at home, the 7th and 8th grade games are here too. When they are away, the 9th and jv games are here. Now that they have college games during the week, these games on Thursday, varsity on Fri, College again on sat (plus some jr football since td's kids are playing again) and pro on Sunday & Mon it's very easy for me to get my football fix. The wife wants to commit suicide, but, hey, it's just for 4 months, right?

i agree support them all  tell the wife to go to walmart for a couple hrs

;D No doubt. I just say I will be home late from work and go straight to the game. Although my wife really doesn't care, I love it and she knows it. She is a big fan too, plus we got kin folk to watch.

Wal-Mart is the devil, it eats $100 dollar bills like candy.

Amen bro! I don't even let my wife go there anymore. If we need something from there, I go. The female factor equates to a 15-25% cost increase... :'(

I think I should forward her some of these comments. :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder