Do You Get Mad At Your Wife or Girlfriend

Boy, boy, boy!  Isn't this the truth.  Game is at 7:00 at Babe.  She knows that the stadium is 6 minutes away.  I'm ready to go no later than 6:15.  She finds everything in the book to do.  Talking about 'All you are going to miss is the National Anthem'.  I end up missing 5 or 6 minutes of the first quarter!  I always tell her 'this is the last time I bring you!!'.  :-\ :-\ ::) ::)

I don't take mine to the game. She says that I leave to go to the game too early.

My wife says I leave to early too, man it looks like we are in the same boat. My boy is a senior this year so maybe she will be a little more excited about getting there this season.

I don't have to worry about that anymore.My wife says she has done her time.She never was a football fan anyway,just did it to make me happy.She hasn't gone sense the mid 90s and I started taken her in the late 60s,so I guess she has done her duty. ;D

You'll are just handling the situation wrong...you have to exercise your god given authority as a man....next time try this approach.

"Woman your going to the game whether you like it or not and you better be ready at 630."

Then what do you tell her after you pick yourself up off the floor. ;D

You'll are just handling the situation wrong...you have to exercise your god given authority as a man....next time try this approach.

"Woman your going to the game whether you like it or not and you better be ready at 630."

Let me guess Buc2010, your not married?

As for me, I leave mine at home, and take my buddy.  She is not interested in going anymore.

LMAO---you guys are sure lucky setxgal isn't on here...

I'm gonna keep my trap...uuhhh...fingers quiet on this thread...i like my life!!!

If my kids weren't in band, my wife would be sitting at home on Friday nights.

But anyway, like that old joke goes:

This guy is telling his friends how his wife came crawling to him on her hands and knees after they had a big fight.  One of the friends asked him  "what did she say".  The guy answers " Get your butt out from under that bed you chicken".

;D

lol lol lol  LET ME TELL YOU GUYS THIS   . just tell her your are takeing her out to dinner before the gams so she will not need to cook,then she will be ready early. then hurry to  over to  get get a BIG MAC   works very well guys try it

:D :D :D :D  I wish that would work for me!

???  And your telling me they get half of my 401K   :'(

We went to the games with another couple for years. We have two kids and so did the other couple. Both boys were in the band and the girls were both in the Strutters. We were never late to any of the games. However, I don't believe the wives ever knew what the score was or who had the ball during the whole game. They only yakked and yakked while me and the other guy tried our best to watch the game. Now that all of our kids have graduated and have families of their own I go to the games by my self or with the guy of the other couple. We are all retired so we could go to games no mater where they are played but I am the only one that likes football enough to want to do that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• He actually had a pretty solid year for a sophomore starting in that district. I can assure you, it hasn't hurt his recruiting at all and that will only improve with the move back to the Wack. 
    • If Crumedy eventually has bigger aspirations than being in Jasper, every aspect of the program will be looked at when someone interviews him for any job. He knows that. The mindset needs to be that any time someone wears a Jasper uniform, that they're doing everything they possibly can to win. It matters.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up It's a poll but I could definitely see this as realistic.   From the article: Catholics in the United States have swung dramatically against President Biden in recent years, now boasting a significant statistical break towards his GOP challenger. Pew Research released on Apr. 30 a report exploring support for presidential candidates sorted by religious affiliation. The poll found that 55% of Catholics support or lean towards supporting former President Donald Trump in a head-to-head against Biden. Conversely, only 45% of Catholics support Biden in the same one-on-one pairing. The 12% margin of support in favor of Trump marks a significant shift from 2020, when he held an extremely narrow lead — 50% to 49%. Biden currently leads among Hispanic Catholics with a narrow 49%-47% split, but the close contest marks a major shift rightward for the demographic. In 2020, a similar poll from Pew Research found Hispanic Catholics preferred Biden to Trump with a staggering 67%-26% split.
    • You said a lot there. Truthfully, that is the root of the issue. Who cares what a kid thinks about how coaches are running a program? Kids play, coaches coach. For some reason, parents have this backward in a lot of places and its wreaking havoc. 
    • He's already stated he's a huge Clinton fan.
  • Topics