Golden Triangle Baseball, Hitter's Inc. Select Baseball Tryouts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitters inc. will be up and running in two to three weeks.  We will be putting things back together starting this weekend.  The facility had a significant amount of water but everything is drying out.  I will keep everyone updated.  I know most everyone in B.C. has lost everything but I have seen huge improvements in just one week.  Im proud of the way everyone has rolled their sleeves up and helped each other. 

Will practice info be posted on the site?

Hitters inc. will be up and running in two to three weeks.  We will be putting things back together starting this weekend.  The facility had a significant amount of water but everything is drying out.  I will keep everyone updated.  I know most everyone in B.C. has lost everything but I have seen huge improvements in just one week.  Im proud of the way everyone has rolled their sleeves up and helped each other. 

Yes practice will be posted on this site.  It looks like we will have Hitter's Inc. running in about a week or two.  Practice should begin not this Sunday but on October 4th.  Stay updated right here on this page. 

Ps There is going to be a lot of modifications to Hitters Inc and it is going to be better than ever.  Stay tune for details.

Yes, you will get a call.  I am processing all forms now and we will be calling all kids.  Our mission is to provide the best instruction to all kids wanting to get to a higher level.  We are providing as many teams for a place for everyone to play if possible.  For some reason we leave your kid out it is probably on accident, and please inform me by email ([email protected]).  Thanks for your continuing support in GTB/Hitters Inc.

Sam Moore

• 2 weeks later...

GTB/Hitters Inc will have workouts Sunday, Oct. 12 for all age groups.  The 8's, 9's, and 10's will work out from 2-4 at Hitters Inc.  The 11's, 12's, 13's, and 14's will work out from 4-6 also at Hitters Inc.  Be on time and dressed like a baseball player.  Anyone else interested in trying out should show up at the appropriate times for your age group.  Thank you, and looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.

Sam Moore

ps for some reason you did not get a call, make sure you show up anyway.

GTB/Hitters Inc will have workouts Sunday, Oct. 12 for all age groups.  The 8's, 9's, and 10's will work out from 2-4 at Hitters Inc.  The 11's, 12's, 13's, and 14's will work out from 4-6 also at Hitters Inc.  Be on time and dressed like a baseball player.  Anyone else interested in trying out should show up at the appropriate times for your age group.  Thank you, and looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.

Sam Moore

ps for some reason you did not get a call, make sure you show up anyway.

Is there not going to be a 7 U team?

Thanks for the turn out yesterday, I thought all the practices ran really smooth.  It was good to see the kids back out playing baseball.  We are still accepting players at the ages of 7-14.  If interested please let me know.  We will have practice again this Sunday, same times.

Sam Moore

• 2 months later...

I'm glad to see ya'll back together.. ;) This organization is going to definetely be the best in this area by far. Speaking of Sam Moore, he is the GREATEST coach ever, and anyone playing for him should feel priviledged!!!

ps..talk about a stacked team..LOL ;D

Stop playing on the computer Simone!  ;D

I'm glad to see ya'll back together.. ;) This organization is going to definetely be the best in this area by far. Speaking of Sam Moore, he is the GREATEST coach ever, and anyone playing for him should feel priviledged!!!

ps..talk about a stacked team..LOL ;D

Stop playing on the computer Simone!  ;D

Not Simone...This is Shanna..lol  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder