BH vs. WOS

Guest Jody

Who wins this scrimmage?  

1. 1. Who wins this scrimmage?

At first I appreciated your post' date=' but towards the end, you start saying what we thought you would. You said we kept all the stars on the field. It was only a scrimmage and so on and so forth.

Give it up, yall were the inferior team. All we have is stars when we have no depth. And all those white hat players are not on Varsity yet. There were way more white's than silver's most of the time.

Theres your"Starts" :wink:[/quote']

Sorry, but I don't know what game you were watching, but Earl Thomas lined up in front of Mason Fisher most of the night, your star verses our star.

I did not see a white hat on him much at all.

In fact I did not see many white hats till the middle of the third when yall had the game put away.

I think my post made it clear I was not making excuses.

I clearly stated that the better team won and had we had our best on the field the entire game we would not have won.

Read...... quit being so defensive about everything posted againt your beloved team.

GEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My view on this is it was only a scrimmage, it is a time for teams to work on what they need too. Even if it is the end of the scrimmage, WOS coaches thought they needed to work on the passing game at the same time BH got to work some more on their pass defense. I am sure that there was no intention to run up a score in a scrimmage. In general, coaches scheduel scrimmages against teams and coaches that they respect. I am sure that if you ask the BH coaches they would not think that there was anything wrong with it, in a scrimmage.

Would you please pay attention to what you read before you reply to a post.

Hey man, maybe you should read your OWN posts before you try to sound like a reading teacher:

YOU wrote:

Your stars played the entire game going both ways.

THAT is what I was responding to when referring to the fourth back, not before the half. READ.

I responded to the comment about trying to score before the half by referencing our game against BC last year, in which a 20-point halftime lead was almost not enough. Any team that lays down at the half is not coached very well. Maybe that's a Coach Price thing.

Before you go off on somebody, make sure you know what YOU wrote so that you don't sound silly. You guys have messed with us for years and it occasionally has gotten under our skin. However, I think last night put that to bed. USC doesn't listen to barbs from North Dakota State too seriously.

Guest GoStangs

Even if it is the end of the scrimmage, WOS coaches thought they needed to work on the passing game at the same time BH got to work some more on their pass defense.

I agree, but last night, the last several minutes of the scrimmage saw the same dive play to the same backup RB until time expired.

Hey man' date=' maybe you should read your OWN posts before you try to sound like a reading teacher:

YOU wrote:

THAT is what I was responding to when referring to the fourth back, not before the half. READ.

I responded to the comment about trying to score before the half by referencing our game against BC last year, in which a 20-point halftime lead was almost not enough. Any team that lays down at the half is not coached very well. Maybe that's a Coach Price thing.

Before you go off on somebody, make sure you know what YOU wrote so that you don't sound silly. You guys have messed with us for years and it occasionally has gotten under our skin. However, I think last night put that to bed. USC doesn't listen to barbs from North Dakota State too seriously.

OK well sorry I did not read that in yours maybe just like you missed it on mine.

I had every intent on telling WOS congrats and they have a really good team this year and the better team won blah, blah, blah.

And most of all we need a lot of work if we are going to make a run at district and the playoffs this year at 4A.

I hope to meet some of yall at the Dayton game.

EAGLETOWN I just wanted to say you are the best of all your crownies. At least you had the guts to come get your crow. I hope you like the gumbo. The good thing is nobody got hurt and we all got our football fix we have been waiting for. Good luck this year.

P.S. MAN IT WAS FUN WATCHING OUR BOYS STOMP YALL! :D

So who won? Anyone know? :lol:

I haven't been hidding folks I just have a job that has me travel alot. BH will get their act together before district our coaches are not the most aggressive in the world which has hurt us in the past. I still think WOS cheated some how :evil:

EAGLETOWN I just wanted to say you are the best of all your crownies. At least you had the guts to come get your crow. I hope you like the gumbo. The good thing is nobody got hurt and we all got our football fix we have been waiting for. Good luck this year.

P.S. MAN IT WAS FUN WATCHING OUR BOYS STOMP YALL! :D

I added a little wild pork and deer sausage and a little tobasco to the gumbo and it was excellant.

But one would think you all being that close to Louisana would make a better gumbo. ::a

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder