BH vs. WOS

Guest Jody

Who wins this scrimmage?  

1. 1. Who wins this scrimmage?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams have a few unanswered Offensive questions and with BH already having injury issues, it is a close one to call. I have to go with BH just because I think they have a better defense than WOS.

Should be a good game. BH by 6

WOS will win the scrimage. BH got put out of the playoffs last year by a team WOS beat by 35 points. What questions on offense does WOS have? They are not gonna miss a beat on offense. The only question on defense will be the line. However after waching practice yesterday I have to say, they are a lot bigger on the line this year. The three guys I saw in the middle go between 240-260 lbs.. WOS 35-14.

first off, if its any scrimmage like i've seen, there won't be scores like 35-14. they won't be lining up to kick extra points after each touchdown. i see WOS scoring 2 or 3 times, but the BH defense will not just lay down and let WOS run at will. the offense is suspect, but the run game will be solid, and if we can get a quarterback in there that can handle the offense and make the reads, then BH will score a couple of times as well. don't see a blowout either way.

You must not keep up with the teams here then.

BH is loaded with talented athletes again this year. WO-S has as many D-I players now as they have had in a while so they will be very good (especially as the new offensive scheme gels). With this being the first game for both teams new QBs I expect the offenses will probably struggle. BH will have to run the ball to be successful and that usually isn't very easy against WO-S. WO-S should be able to make some big plays with their talent, but BH will have their typical solid defense. Wish it was a real game instead of a scrimmage, but I expect it will be a good gauge for both teams.

This IS going to be a game scrimmage. It will be a full 4 quarter game. The only difference will be that there will be no returns on kick offs and punts. They will be dead where the ball is fielded. It will be as close to a real game as it gets. Hooks believes in these type scrimmages because it not only gets your players into game shape, but it gives you a 12 game season instead of 10 which is valuable around playoff time.

By the way, I accidently voted for BH so you actually only have 6 votes.

As for the game, I really don't know what BH has, but I can say that WO-S will be tough. They will be better up front on both lines. The O-line will be experienced and BIG as will the D-line. We should be able to compete... :wink:

WOS will win the scrimage. BH got put out of the playoffs last year by a team WOS beat by 35 points. What questions on offense does WOS have? They are not gonna miss a beat on offense. The only question on defense will be the line. However after waching practice yesterday I have to say' date=' they are a lot bigger on the line this year. The three guys I saw in the middle go between 240-260 lbs.. WOS 35-14.[/quote']

Don't be a WOS historian like all the others. Last year is last year. Huffman beat WOS 2 years ago and BH dominated them, all of which has NOTHING to do with the Agust 19th 2006 game/scrimmage.

I think WOS is in for a suprise.

Actually, I think this is all just a waste of time, it's just a scrimmage. Besides, that's just what one side will claim if they lose( if there is a such thing as a loser in a scrimmage ) is that it was just a scrimmage, no real test of what either team really is. Particullarly if this is the first scrimmage. Anyway, I'll say that the Mustangs will look the better of the two, but I don't know who will score more or wins or whatever.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder