Dayton vs Bay City....your thoughts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never can tell with Bay City, but this upcomming Dayton team means business and will squash Bay City by 21 points.  Green and Dugat will run wild.

I believe you are correct--much of last years team is back and got really close to the ring last season--now they can taste it. The Broncos are on a mission this season and will win big.

• 2 weeks later...

What are your thoughts on this game.The city cats return 8 starters on defense, and 2 on offense.The offense is going to a wing t offense and run some spread when they have to,the defense switches from a 4-3,to a 4-2-5.The offense line will have plent of size j chapa 6-5 230,a barber 6-2 265,c liesner 6-0 245,r kimberling 6-3 270,te j griggs 6-1 195.As far as speed they return c hines 5-7 150 4.4,g whyce 5-9 165 4.4,t singletary,6-0 170 4.4,l wilcox 5-11 180 4.5.The city cats have a tough non schedule dayton,yates,dickinson,cuero.

Dayton by14 are more last year Bay City had trouble with a very young  west orange stark team.Bay City has lost alot of players from last years team, YES the cats are BIG but Dayton will  take this one    PS  BAY CITY ALWAYS HAS A BIG TEAM thay feed them cats over there good

Dayton by14 are more last year Bay City had trouble with a very young  west orange stark team.Bay City has lost alot of players from last years team, YES the cats are BIG but Dayton will  take this one    PS  BAY CITY ALWAYS HAS A BIG TEAM thay feed them cats over there good

Remember dayton lost to this young wos team,and the city cats beat them.

Dayton by 14 this year over the City Cats. Dayton just to loaded this season. Next year City Cats by 10.

Dayton will have a very good team a big test for the city cats,the cats a very expienced this year the one thing that robert blackmon has done is to bring out some of the athletes that dropped out of the program and are know playing.They also brought in a very good O/C by the name of Anthony Ray the stand out RB from Wharton High School.I think this is one team that is going to sneek up on some folks,the city cats year may not be 1 yr away.We respect the Dayton program and know this will be a very tough game for the city cats i will take Bay City 28- Dayton 24.

Guest whoabroncos09

Dayton by 14 this year over the City Cats. Dayton just to loaded this season. Next year City Cats by 10.

Dayton will have a very good team a big test for the city cats,the cats a very expienced this year the one thing that robert blackmon has done is to bring out some of the athletes that dropped out of the program and are know playing.They also brought in a very good O/C by the name of Anthony Ray the stand out RB from Wharton High School.I think this is one team that is going to sneek up on some folks,the city cats year may not be 1 yr away.We respect the Dayton program and know this will be a very tough game for the city cats i will take Bay City 28- Dayton 24.

:D ;D ;D :D

Dayton will roll all over Bay City. Probably by three touchdowns. I can't believe how the Broncos still dont get alot of respect outside the southeast area.

Probably cause they have not made deep runs in the playoffs other than last year.This year game wiyh Dayton will be a good one,im still going to take BC in this to much speed,expience,size plus we got more atheletes coming back in the program that had left.It still going to be a close game but i will stick with the city cats. 

What are your thoughts on this game.The city cats return 8 starters on defense, and 2 on offense.The offense is going to a wing t offense and run some spread when they have to,the defense switches from a 4-3,to a 4-2-5.The offense line will have plent of size j chapa 6-5 230,a barber 6-2 265,c liesner 6-0 245,r kimberling 6-3 270,te j griggs 6-1 195.As far as speed they return c hines 5-7 150 4.4,g whyce 5-9 165 4.4,t singletary,6-0 170 4.4,l wilcox 5-11 180 4.5.The city cats have a tough non schedule dayton,yates,dickinson,cuero.

LOL... Every year you give these huge sizes and these fast 40 times and when the season comes around it's the same old, same old. j/k

Guest blade_65

what about 98 2000 2002 2003 2007

all these years were two plus and 98, 03, 07 was three plus

Broncos have to much swagger for the city cats

and really three athletes that run a 4.4 and one that runs a 4.5

quit rounding when y'all send it in to DC

More like 4.6 and 4.7

what about 98 2000 2002 2003 2007

all these years were two plus and 98, 03, 07 was three plus

Broncos have to much swagger for the city cats

and really three athletes that run a 4.4 and one that runs a 4.5

quit rounding when y'all send it in to DC

More like 4.6 and 4.7

You are right we don't have much size,i i think are fastest kid really runs around a 5.0 fortyand are biggest linemen is 5-10 240.I think Dayton should be ranked #1 in the state,we may not even show up what for write us off ok. 

Guest blade_65

really that's how you defend your statements everyone knows that coaches stretch the true when they send the info in

i know bay city can be a power house but there isn't 4 kidos in the 4.4 - 4.5 that's mean you kids that .02 too .03 away for Jamal Charles and i do not see that

really that's how you defend your statements everyone knows that coaches stretch the true when they send the info in

i know bay city can be a power house but there isn't 4 kidos in the 4.4 - 4.5 that's mean you kids that .02 too .03 away for Jamal Charles and i do not see that

I know that they have 3 kids in 4.4 range.I know 2 of them ran track wr Tommy Singletary,rb Gordon Wyche ran a 10.8 in 100mt this track season.The other kid wr Cobie Hines is right behind them 4.5.I know that coaches do stretch the truth.The other kids are in the 4.5-4.6 range,they are going to have some speed as far as size they are very big up front,but the real ? is going to be how they adjust to running a wing t offense.I know the 2 QB'S that they have are nothing to what they had last yr,but in a running offense they will probally be ok.I expect a very good game with Dayton the city cats have thier work cut out against them,but i don't see a blow out like some Dayton fans think,Robert Blackmon will have them ready to play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder