Fall Ball

My son, who is now six and will be turning seven in August, would like to play fall ball.  Is there any teams in the local area where he can play?  What about Vidor, Beaumont, Lumberton or other cities?

Does anyone have any experience about those fall ball leagues?

It's little league rules, at WestEnd.  Honestly, I don't think they keep score in fall ball at that age.  It's a pretty relaxed atmosphere and I think they play around 10 games, from early Sept until around Halloween.  Last year, we had several whole teams join us, from HF, Spindletop and Amelia.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JustMe25

I know Vidor is gonna have fall ball.. I think it will be for all ages also.. last year we had a good turn out.. hoping for that again this year.. VHS if you have to website would you please put it on here for people to look at.. or anyone from vidor.. i should know it by now.. but i forgot it.. lol

I have went to the Groves site and it talks about sign-ups for Fall baseball.  Does anyone have contact information so I may get more information on their Fall ball league.

Does anyone have any experience with any of the Fall ball leagues?  Has the experience been good or bad?

Are the Fall ball leagues set-up for various age groups?

I would greatly appreciate any information which can be provided.

Guest JustMe25

I know that the Vidor League is having Fall Ball for all age groups.  You can got to our web site and take a look.. www.ponyvybl.com.. and take a look.  Like i said before we had a good turn out last year and the kids had a good time playing.  Sour Lake came and played last year and we hope that they return this year.  Hope to see yall at the park for Fall ball..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder